• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make a Skillet Strawberry Micro Cake with Pampered Chef?

In summary, a Strawberry Micro Cake is a quick and easy single-serving cake made in the microwave using Pampered Chef's Silicone Microwave Cake Pan. The ingredients include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, oil, vanilla extract, and fresh or frozen strawberries. The cooking time is approximately 2-3 minutes and the recipe can be doubled or tripled for larger batches.
lacychef
I was just wondering, I found a recipe here the other day for the strawberry cheesecake micro cake. I didn't know if you can bake it in the skillet instead? I'm sure you can; just not sure about the time needed...anyone tried this? I love the micro idea, but mine is too small, & in case other hosts' micro's are small I'd like to offer it made in the skillet.
I love pink recipes for HWC, and I'm trying to get another 500 pan-o-rama points:D
Thanks!

Yes, you can make cake in the 12" skillet ON THE STOVETOP!

Just mix up the batter, melt a bit of butter just to coat the bottom of the skillet, then set on low. Mine took about 35 minutes. Adjust to your own liking.

(p.s. It's so moist...I just had a slice after breakfast!)

small cake?I tried the cake yesterday for the first time in the microwave using the fluted pan. When it came out it was about the size of the pan but after the 10 minutes when I took the pan off it had shrunk and was about half the size. Is that normal since it is cooked in the microwave? It was yummy and moist.

to make it on the stovetop, do you cover it ??? This is a fantastic idea !!

pampered_heathery said:
to make it on the stovetop, do you cover it ??? This is a fantastic idea !!

I'm wondering the same thing! That sounds very interesting!!

1. What is a Strawberry Micro Cake?

A Strawberry Micro Cake is a delicious, single-serving cake made in the microwave using Pampered Chef's Silicone Microwave Cake Pan. It is a quick and easy dessert that can be made in just minutes.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a Strawberry Micro Cake?

The ingredients for a Strawberry Micro Cake include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, oil, vanilla extract, and fresh strawberries. You will also need Pampered Chef's Silicone Microwave Cake Pan and some cooking spray.

3. How long does it take to make a Strawberry Micro Cake?

The cooking time for a Strawberry Micro Cake is approximately 2-3 minutes in the microwave. However, this can vary depending on the power of your microwave.

4. Can I use frozen strawberries for a Strawberry Micro Cake?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for a Strawberry Micro Cake. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the batter.

5. Can I make a larger batch of Strawberry Micro Cakes?

Yes, you can double or triple the recipe to make more Strawberry Micro Cakes. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and use multiple Silicone Microwave Cake Pans if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jla8279
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies