• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Quirky Strawberry Margarita Recipe?

In summary, fresh strawberries can be used for a Strawberry Margarita to give it a more authentic and fresh flavor. To make a non-alcoholic version, substitute tequila with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda and add in a splash of orange juice. The best type of tequila to use is a silver or blanco, and a large batch can easily be made for a party. To make the drink more refreshing, add in crushed ice, club soda or sparkling water, and garnish with lime or mint.
kitchenkarebear
I am doing a mexican fiesta party on sunday and the host wants strawberry magarita's. I do not want to do the frozen kind. Does anyone have a quir stir recipe for this?
Thanks,
Karrie

Not strawberry, but....I found this post a couple threads down. HTH...

Quick-Stir Margaritas

1 can frozen margarita mix
1 bottle corona
1 cup tequila
1 can 7-Up
juice of one lime
Combine all ingredients in pitcher, stir and enjoy!

Hi Karrie,I have a great recipe for strawberry margaritas that doesn't require a blender or any frozen mix! Here's what you'll need:- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar, heated until sugar dissolves)
- Salt for rimming glasses (optional)
- Lime wedges for garnish (optional)First, muddle the chopped strawberries in a pitcher or large bowl until they are well mashed. Add in the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Stir well to combine.Next, prepare your glasses by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim and dipping it in salt. Fill each glass with ice.Pour the margarita mixture over the ice and garnish with a lime wedge if desired. Give it a quick stir and enjoy your delicious homemade strawberry margaritas! Cheers to a successful fiesta party!

1. Can I use fresh strawberries for my Strawberry Margarita?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh strawberries for your Strawberry Margarita. In fact, using fresh strawberries will give your drink a more authentic and fresh flavor.

2. How do I make a non-alcoholic Strawberry Margarita?

To make a non-alcoholic Strawberry Margarita, simply substitute tequila with a non-alcoholic alternative such as sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. You can also add in a splash of orange juice for added flavor.

3. What is the best type of tequila to use for Strawberry Margaritas?

The best type of tequila to use for Strawberry Margaritas is a silver or blanco tequila. These types of tequila have a smoother and more neutral taste, allowing the flavor of the strawberries to shine through.

4. Can I make a large batch of Strawberry Margaritas for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of Strawberry Margaritas for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients in the recipe by the number of servings you need and mix everything in a pitcher. You can also make the drink ahead of time and keep it chilled until ready to serve.

5. How can I make my Strawberry Margarita more refreshing?

To make your Strawberry Margarita more refreshing, you can add in some crushed ice to the drink. You can also add in a splash of club soda or sparkling water for a bubbly and refreshing twist. Garnishing with a slice of lime or fresh mint can also add a refreshing touch to your drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
  • Suzyengl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • JennLizFran