• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Strawberry Margarita Squares Recipe for a Mexican Themed Party?

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Squares from the Delightful Desserts Cookbook (pg 107). They needed it for a birthday party with a Mexican theme and wanted to make sure they had all the ingredients. The recipe includes a pretzel crust, a cream cheese and margarita filling, and a strawberry gelatin layer. It is topped with whipped cream, sliced strawberries, and lime slices. It can be found in the pink recipes section of the files. The person requesting the recipe has made it before and it was a big hit.
chefSherry
Gold Member
Does anyone have the Strawberry Margarita Squares recipe from the Delightful Desserts Cookbook? (pg 107) I'm planning a birthday party for a co-worker with a Mexican theme and need the recipe to make sure I get all the ingredients on the way home this afternoon.

Here is the recipe:
Strawberry Margarita Squares
(Delightful Desserts cookbook, p. 107)

Crust
2 c. mini-twist pretzels (1 c. crushed)
1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
1/4 c. sugar

Filling
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. thawed, frozen margarita mix concentrate (non-alcoholic)
2 containers (8 oz. each) kool whip, thawed, divided
1 pkg. (3 oz.) strawberry gelatin
1/2 c. boiling water
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
Fresh strawberry slices (optional)
Lime slices (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic back with Baker's Roller. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Rectangular Baker. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.

2. For filling, beat cream cheese and margarita mix in Classic Batter Bowl until well-blended. Fold in 2 cups of kool whip. Using Large Spreader, carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing strawberry layer.

3. Place gelatin in Small Batter Bowl. Stir in boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries separate and gelatin is thickened (a spoon drawn through mixture will leave an impression). Whisk in 3 cups of the kool whip using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour over cream cheese layer, spreading edges. Refrigerate 3 hours to set.

4. Cut dessert into 15 squares. Garnish each with remaining kool whip using Easy Accent Decorator. Top with sliced strawberries and lime slices.

Enjoy

If you search for pink recipes in the files section, I think it's included in one of those files.

ETA Telynn got to it first :)

Thank you for the quick response!!!! I've made this recipe once before and it was a big hit. I'm sure my coworker will enjoy these.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have the Delightful Desserts Cookbook with me. I would be happy to share the recipe for the Strawberry Margarita Squares with you. It's a perfect choice for a Mexican themed birthday party. I'll list out all the ingredients for you so you can grab them on your way home this afternoon. Happy baking!

What are the ingredients for Strawberry Margarita Squares?

The ingredients for Strawberry Margarita Squares include crushed graham crackers, butter, sugar, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, strawberries, and whipped cream.

Do I need any special equipment to make Strawberry Margarita Squares?

You will need a 9x13 inch baking dish, a mixer, and a blender or food processor to make Strawberry Margarita Squares.

Can I make Strawberry Margarita Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Strawberry Margarita Squares ahead of time. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before serving.

Are there any variations or substitutions for this recipe?

You can substitute the tequila and triple sec for non-alcoholic versions or leave them out altogether for a non-alcoholic version of Strawberry Margarita Squares. You can also use different types of fruit, such as raspberries or peaches, instead of strawberries.

What occasions are Strawberry Margarita Squares best suited for?

Strawberry Margarita Squares are perfect for summer parties, BBQs, and Cinco de Mayo celebrations. They also make a great dessert for any Mexican-inspired dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • chef tso
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies