• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Strawberry Margarita Cake Recipe | Perfect for Special Occasions

In summary, a recipe for Pink Panties cake was requested in an old thread, but was not found. However, a general recipe for the cake was provided, which includes ingredients such as flour, sugar, butter, eggs, buttermilk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and pink food coloring. The cake is topped with whipped cream or buttercream frosting and can also be decorated with sprinkles.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I saw on an older thread someone mentioning this with the Pink Panties recipe. I think this would be a fun show to do. Does anyone have the cake recipe, i can't seem to find it on here.
Thanks

Nevermind, once i posted this I got some hits

Strawberry Margarita Cake
3/4 cup-bottled nonalcoholic strawberry margarita mix
1-[18-ounces] package white or strawberry cake mix
1/3- cup vegetable oil
3-egg whites
1-tablespoon lemon zest
1[8-ounce]container frozen whipped topping
Strawberries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the rectangular baker. Add enough water to margarita mix to measure 1 1/4 cups. Beat cake mix, oil, and eggwhites in large bowl on low speed for two minutes. Pour into pan. Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely. Gently stir in chopped strawberries into whipped topping, then frost cake.

I got this recipe off of recipe zaar . Next time I'm going to try it with no water and add the full margarita mix in its place.

Delicious cake.
Here's the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Cake
Vanilla Cake Mix
Plus ingredients to make cake MINUS 1/2 cup of water if there is a lot of juice from the strawberries.
Strawberry Kool-Aid unsweetened packet
1 small container THAWED frozen strawberries
You can use fresh sliced strawberries.
1 lime - juice and zest
1 container vanila flavored icing
You can add food coloring if you wish.
1 tsp. rum extract - optional

1. Mix cake mix with oil/water, kool-aid, rum extract, finely chopped lime zest
2. Drop strawberries on top before baking, as they will sink through the cake during baking
3. Bake in oiled fluted stone in microwave for 11-13 minutes - top of cake should be done. Cool cake.
4. Mix lime juice and frosting to taste.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find the specific Pink Panties cake recipe that was mentioned in the old thread. However, here is a general recipe for a Pink Panties cake that you can try:pink Panties Cake Recipe:Ingredients:- 2 cups all-purpose flour- 1 1/2 cups sugar- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened- 3 eggs- 1 cup buttermilk- 2 tsp baking powder- 1 tsp baking soda- 1 tsp vanilla extract- Pink food coloring- Whipped cream or buttercream frosting- Sprinkles or other decorations (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk. Mix until well combined.6. Stir in the vanilla extract and a few drops of pink food coloring. Add more food coloring until you achieve the desired shade of pink.7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.9. Let the cake cool completely before frosting it with whipped cream or buttercream frosting. You can also add sprinkles or other decorations on top.10. Serve and enjoy your Pink Panties cake!

1. What is the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Cake?

The recipe for Strawberry Margarita Cake includes a boxed white cake mix, strawberry gelatin mix, vegetable oil, eggs, tequila, and triple sec. For the frosting, you will need cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, and tequila.

2. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of Strawberry Margarita Cake?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of Strawberry Margarita Cake by substituting the tequila and triple sec with an equal amount of lime juice.

3. How do I decorate the cake to make it look like a margarita?

To decorate the cake to look like a margarita, you can use green frosting for the rim to represent salt, and add slices of fresh strawberries and lime wedges on top of the cake.

4. Can I use fresh strawberries instead of strawberry gelatin mix?

Yes, you can use fresh strawberries instead of strawberry gelatin mix. Simply puree the strawberries and add them to the cake batter and frosting.

5. How do I store the leftover Strawberry Margarita Cake?

You can store the leftover Strawberry Margarita Cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to let the cake come to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennihopper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ChefPaulaB