• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Dip Recipes: What Fruits & Tools to Use?

In summary, the conversation included a question about a strawberry fruit dip using marshmallow cream and strawberry cream cheese, along with suggestions for what fruit to pair with it and tips on cutting the fruit. Other recipes, such as strawberry salsa and strawberry bruschetta, were also mentioned. A recipe for strawberry bruschetta was provided and tips on toasting almonds were given.
basketmom2
Help, my director mentioned a fruit dip using marshmellow cream and strawberry cream cheese, it that all that it in in? What kind of fruit goes well with this and do you have any tips on what tools to use to cut the fruit up? Thanks so much! Or if you can recommend another recipe that is great too! I saw the strawberry salsa, are there other chips beside making your own? Thanks!

That's all that's in the strawberry dip. It's very yummy!! I replied to the western brunch pizza and fruit dip question about how to cut up the fruit but I don't know how to paste that reply in here. Go to search for fruit and you ahould be able to read the suggestions.

ThanksThanks again, wasn't sure if there was more in that or not. While looking at recipes I found a recipe for Stawberry Brushchetta that sounds so yummy to! Hmmm. have to decide which to do! Thanks!

Also try...My favorite strawberry fruit dip is 1 c. strawberry yogurt and 1 c. cool whip. Very simple...very good! It shows the measure all cup and mini chillzanne bowl :) The strawberry salsa is very good too....never used any chips other than the cinnamon tortilla ones the recipe calls for. They are pretty simple to make also.

GeorgiaPeach, do you just dip fresh strawberries into the yogurt/cool whip dip?

pchefinski said:
GeorgiaPeach, do you just dip fresh strawberries into the yogurt/cool whip dip?

You can dip any fruit you want in this dip:D

Thanks for the dip ideas! I was looking for one, I'd like to make one with fruit for my HWC fundraiser on Monday.:D

When you don't want your dip to be strawberry use marshmallow cream and regular cream cheese, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Your dip will be white.

basketmom2 said:
Thanks again, wasn't sure if there was more in that or not. While looking at recipes I found a recipe for Stawberry Brushchetta that sounds so yummy to! Hmmm. have to decide which to do! Thanks!

Where was the strawberry brueshetta recipe?? I have been searching for it, and even on the PC website doing a search and I come up with nothing! I know I have it...what cookbook is it in?
Thanks so much!

I know for sure it was in the the Season's Best from S/S 05, but I believe it made a reappearance in the SB F/W 05. The same season we did the Crostini with Garlic Shrimp, Marinara, or Olive Salad.

Here's the recipe for Strawberry BruschettaThis was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and it was beautiful!

Strawberry Bruschetta
The Pampered Chef®
Spring/Summer 2005 Season’s Best

20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired

1. What fruits are best to use for fruit dip recipes?

Some popular fruits to use for fruit dip recipes include strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapples, and bananas. However, you can use any fruit that you enjoy or is in season.

2. Can I use frozen fruit for fruit dip recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for fruit dip recipes. Just make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before adding it to the dip.

3. What tools do I need to make fruit dip?

You will need a mixing bowl, a hand or stand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, and a spatula to make fruit dip. Optional tools include a fruit corer or peeler for certain fruits and a serving bowl for presentation.

4. How far in advance can I make fruit dip?

Fruit dip can be made up to 24 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator. However, it is best to serve it within a few hours of making it for optimal freshness.

5. Can I use non-dairy ingredients to make fruit dip?

Yes, you can use non-dairy ingredients such as coconut milk or almond milk to make fruit dip. Just make sure to use the same measurements as you would for dairy ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kcjodih