• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond

In summary, the ingredients needed for the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond include fresh strawberries, sugar, cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and pound cake. This trifle is gluten-free, but make sure to check the labels of all ingredients. It takes approximately 20 minutes to make, with 10 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes for refrigeration. The pound cake can be substituted with other types of cake, such as angel food or vanilla sponge. Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but it is best enjoyed within the first day or two. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi all, Has anyone made the strawberry cheesecake trifle without the almond extract? I want to do something pink for an upcoming open house and was thinking maybe this, but I HATE almond flavoring. It tastes fake to me. So, has anyone made it without, or do you have other suggestions?
Thanks,
Jane

The strawberry Tres Leches is amazing!

Yes, I have made the strawberry cheesecake trifle without almond extract and it turned out just as delicious! Instead of using almond extract, I added a bit of vanilla extract to the cheesecake filling and used crushed graham crackers for the crust layer. You could also try using a different flavored extract such as lemon or coconut for a different twist. Another option is to use fresh strawberries in the filling and as a topping instead of using strawberry jam. Hope this helps and happy baking!

What ingredients are needed to make the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond?

The ingredients needed for the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond are:

• 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 (10 ounce) pound cake, cut into cubes

Is the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond gluten-free?

Yes, the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond is gluten-free. However, please make sure to check the labels of all the ingredients used to ensure they are also gluten-free.

How long does it take to make the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond?

The total time for making the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond is around 20 minutes. This includes preparation time of 10 minutes and refrigeration time of 10 minutes.

Can I substitute the pound cake with a different type of cake?

Yes, you can substitute the pound cake with any other type of cake you prefer. Angel food cake or vanilla sponge cake are great alternatives to pound cake in this recipe.

How should I store the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond leftovers?

The Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle No Almond should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be kept for up to 3 days, although it is best enjoyed within the first day or two. Make sure to cover the trifle with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • jrny2001
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HockeyLover
  • heat123