• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Tried Strawberry Bruschetta? Was It a Hit?

In summary, the Strawberry Bruschetta was a hit with the Pampered Chef's customers. The recipe is easy to follow and the ingredients are readily available. The dish is also refreshing with the addition of lemon in the cream cheese mixture.
heat123
Silver Member
It sounded kind of yummy. Has anyone ever tried it before? Was it a hit?

thanks!

Strawberry Bruschetta Spring/Summer 2005 Season’s BestAgain, cut and copy from MSN group. ;) I've made these before, always a HIT!!

Lisa

Strawberry Bruschetta
The Pampered Chef®
Spring/Summer 2005 Season’s Best

20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer®; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Cook's Tip: Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.

Marilyn Horton
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef®
H-(770) 338-0630 W-(770) 246-8708
[email protected]

I've never made it, but have tasted it, and it's very yummy.

My recruit made it for her first show and everyone loved it! She said it was easy too!:)

I love the strawberry bruschetta. I made that for one of my first shows and the ladies went crazy for them!!!

It is really good! I made it for a church function and everyone raved about it...the lemon in the cream cheese spread is very refreshing and goes well with the strawberries!

I did Strawberry bruschetta for almost all of my shows last summer - it was a huge hit!

I think I may have to try them now that you all have raved about them!
thanks!

What ingredients do I need to make Strawberry Bruschetta Anyone?

To make Strawberry Bruschetta Anyone, you will need fresh strawberries, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, baguette bread, cream cheese, and fresh basil leaves.

How do I make Strawberry Bruschetta Anyone?

To make Strawberry Bruschetta Anyone, start by slicing the strawberries and marinating them in a mixture of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sugar. Then, toast slices of baguette bread, spread cream cheese on top, and add the marinated strawberries. Finally, top with fresh basil leaves and enjoy!

Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for this recipe. Baguette bread is traditionally used, but you can also use Italian bread, sourdough, or even pita bread.

How can I make this recipe healthier?

To make this recipe healthier, you can use whole grain or multigrain bread instead of white bread. You can also reduce the amount of sugar in the marinade or use a natural sweetener like honey. Additionally, you can substitute the cream cheese with a healthier spread like avocado or hummus.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. However, we recommend assembling the bruschetta right before serving to prevent the bread from getting soggy. You can prepare the strawberries and marinade ahead of time and keep them refrigerated until ready to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dalesley
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ChefDode