• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best way to top Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

In summary, Monica used the all purpose spreader to put the whipped topping on the strawberries and Sherrie used the small bamboo spoon.
spoiledchef
I'm making these tomorrow at a fundraiser cooking show. I was wondering what you all use to put the dollop of whip cream on top of the strawberries? I've got the bamboo spoons, easy accent decorator and scoops.

I'm only going to demo a few since I've got to quadruple the recipe. I really hope that many people show up!
Sherrie

I made these at my show last night and they are awesome!! I think the small scoop or bamboo spoon would work best. didnt think to try the ead but that might work too. good luck with them and let us know what worked best for you

Hey!! When I made mine for a show, I used the all purpose spreader. My whipped topping mixture was quite thick, but the all purpose spreader seemed to work well for me. Good Luck!!

Hmmm...I don't have the APS...just the large one. So, I may try one of the small bamboo spoons. I've never made them, and I really don't have time to practice as I had one fundraiser show last week and this one tomorrow. Two at the same time...wowie...I'm CRAZY!!!

Can I zest the orange ahead of time and store it in a prep bowl? Since I've got to make this 4 times (or quadruple it), I'm trying to get as much done tonight as possible. I'm wondering if I could mix up the whipped topping tonight too? Anyone know? I know I'll save out enough to demo one in front of the guests.

i prepped mine ahead of time and closed it in the prep bowl. when i opened it, it was real hard because i already had the sugar mixed in with it. maybe if you leave the sugar out it would be ok?? anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks Monica. I wasn't going to add the sugar just yet, so thanks for that tip.

1. What is the main ingredient in Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

The main ingredient in Strawberry Amaretto Pastries is fresh strawberries. They are combined with a touch of amaretto liqueur to create a delicious and unique flavor.

2. Are the pastries pre-made or do I have to make them from scratch?

All Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and baking easier, so the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are pre-made and ready to bake. Simply pop them in the oven and enjoy!

3. How many pastries come in a pack?

Each pack of Strawberry Amaretto Pastries contains 12 individual pastries. This is the perfect amount for a small gathering or to enjoy as a treat throughout the week.

4. Can I freeze the pastries for later use?

Yes, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag to maintain their freshness.

5. What is the best way to serve the pastries?

The pastries can be served warm or at room temperature. They are delicious on their own, but you can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of chocolate sauce for an extra indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyful
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • jenpartain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies