• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Amaretto Pastries

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
I'm making these tomorrow at a fundraiser cooking show. I was wondering what you all use to put the dollop of whip cream on top of the strawberries? I've got the bamboo spoons, easy accent decorator and scoops.

I'm only going to demo a few since I've got to quadruple the recipe. I really hope that many people show up!
Sherrie

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
I made these at my show last night and they are awesome!! I think the small scoop or bamboo spoon would work best. didnt think to try the ead but that might work too. good luck with them and let us know what worked best for you

Apr 12, 2006
Hey!! When I made mine for a show, I used the all purpose spreader. My whipped topping mixture was quite thick, but the all purpose spreader seemed to work well for me. Good Luck!!

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Hmmm...I don't have the APS...just the large one. So, I may try one of the small bamboo spoons. I've never made them, and I really don't have time to practice as I had one fundraiser show last week and this one tomorrow. Two at the same time...wowie...I'm CRAZY!!!

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Can I zest the orange ahead of time and store it in a prep bowl? Since I've got to make this 4 times (or quadruple it), I'm trying to get as much done tonight as possible. I'm wondering if I could mix up the whipped topping tonight too? Anyone know? I know I'll save out enough to demo one in front of the guests.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i prepped mine ahead of time and closed it in the prep bowl. when i opened it, it was real hard because i already had the sugar mixed in with it. maybe if you leave the sugar out it would be ok?? anyone have any other ideas?