• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiter Stats: Inactivity & Switching Recruiters

In summary, if you go inactive for a year and then start back up again, you will no longer be under your previous recruiter and it would be like starting fresh under someone else. This may affect your previous recruiter's stats and potentially prevent them from reaching a higher position. The company does not allow for switching recruiters or directors, so if you go inactive, you will have to wait 12 months before resigning and buying the kit again.
aleechef
if you remain inactive for a year, and then start back up again, does that mess up your previous recruiter's stats (ie:2 recruits=future director)?

if so, is that why they won't let you just switch recruiters?

i'm sorry if i'm confusing everyone.. i've got so much swirling in my brain right now..

thanks

I don't know why they don't allow you to switch recruiters/directors. I do know that you'd no longer be under that recruiter/director if you are inactive for over a year. It would be like you're starting fresh if you sign up under someone else.

So, yes, you would no longer be under that person and if that means she's left with one recruit, then she'd no longer be a future director.

They won't let you switch?I am so sorry to hear that! I don't know the answer to your current question, I'll ask around...

yes it does mess up the stats...one of the directors in my cluster used to be a senior director or something, but because one of her directors stopped selling, she is only a director again...I was so sad to hear that!

Once you go inactive you lose everything the recruits and you start back at $0.00 and that is even if you go inactive for 2 months then start back up again.

doesn't it have to be active recruits to count for the promotions? if you're inactive, and she's a future director, then she already has 2 active recruits under her, no? so, you wouldn't really mess her up there--you'd just hold her back one recruit when she's working toward director.

I take it HO didn't let you change recruiters? That is just terrible if you ask me!!

When a recruit goes inactive, yes the recruiter can lose their status.

BY NO MEANS SHOULD THIS MAKE YOU FEEL GUITLY!! IF it is better for YOU to stay inactive for a year, then DO IT!! I apologize if this sounds harsh, but pushy and disrepect of others peoples feelings are not good leadership skills.

Do what is right for you! Wait and have peace of mind that you have everyone here cheering for you to get the leadership that you need.

GOOD LUCK AND HANG IN THERE :)

When you go inactive, you are still on your recruiters team. You have to stay inactive for 12 months, then you can resign and buy the kit again.

The home office will not let anyone change recruiters or directors. It is company policy.

1. What happens if my recruiter becomes inactive?

If your recruiter becomes inactive, you will still be able to continue your business with Pampered Chef. You will be assigned a new recruiter who will support you and help you grow your business.

2. Can I switch recruiters if I am not satisfied with my current one?

Yes, you can switch recruiters if you are not satisfied with your current one. You can reach out to our customer service team and request a new recruiter to be assigned to you.

3. Will switching recruiters affect my business?

No, switching recruiters will not affect your business negatively. Your new recruiter will work with you to ensure a smooth transition and provide support for your business.

4. What happens to my downline if I switch recruiters?

If you switch recruiters, your downline will remain with your previous recruiter. However, your new recruiter will work with you to help you build a new downline.

5. How long does it take to switch recruiters?

The process of switching recruiters can take up to 2 weeks. During this time, your previous recruiter will continue to support you until your new recruiter is assigned to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Swirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies