• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Dream About PC: Washing My DCB and Losing Glaze

It sounds like you're feeling a lot of pressure and anxiety as you sleep about your ability to be a good host. This dream is definitely representative of that feeling.
babywings76
Gold Member
Do you ever have dreams about PC? :indif:

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was washing my DCB with my Easy Clean Kitchen Brush and all of the glaze scrubbed off. I was mortified and worried about what I'd do w/o my DCB! I was scared HO wouldn't replace it because I must have done something wrong. :cry:

Talk about anxiety while you sleep. :eek: I think it's because the last thread I read last night before going to bed was about people's DCB lids not fitting right. :blushing: :D

Anyway, I just thought how silly it was that I'm not only dreaming about PC, but having nightmares. :)

Sounds like a fairly classic anxiety dream with a PC twist. PC makes frequent appearances in my dreams.

When I worked in restaurants waitressing we used to call them wait-mares

I remember wait-mares!! Ugh! I'd wake up tired and even more stressed.

But, I've had kitchen shows in my dreams many times. One time at conference my director was selling the eggslicer out loud to everyone as she slept! That same conference I had spicy food and had a scary PC dream...no more spicy Thai Lettuce Wraps on the road for me:(

Amanda, I'd just like to point out that the lack of glaze would not ruin the DCB, it just wouldn't be as pretty. So, not only did you have a nightmare, but a totally unnecessary one, as well.

Tonight, instead of CS before bed, try FT. Maybe you'll dream of a crop of money trees.

pampchefsarah said:
Amanda, I'd just like to point out that the lack of glaze would not ruin the DCB, it just wouldn't be as pretty. So, not only did you have a nightmare, but a totally unnecessary one, as well.

Tonight, instead of CS before bed, try FT. Maybe you'll dream of a crop of money trees.

Oh no--this was glaze and coloring and everything. It looked naked and ugly! lol The handle looked broken off the lid and everything. I tell ya, it was a nightmare! :D

That IS a nightmare! Though technically the DCB would still work it would loose it's beautiful cranberry (mine is cranberry) glaze and wouldn't be PERFECT for microwave to table anymore! The HORROR!!!!:eek:

Personally, because I'm a little obsessive about my DCB, if this had been my dream, I would spend the next month being EXTREMELY careful with it, just in case. In fact, I just ordered one as a Christmas gift for my sister in Oklahoma, but am seriously considering keeping it for myself, since it would be nice to have two.

Thanks, Amanda! I blame you!

I dreamt about PC last night - about host coaching (which I don't do very well), and viewing each new host as the first link in a chain. There was even a special form for me to fill out, but, of course, now I don't remember what was on it.

1. What could be the possible meaning of my strange dream last night?

Dreams are highly personal and can have different meanings for each individual. It is important to consider the specific details and emotions of your dream to help determine its meaning.

2. Is it normal to have strange dreams frequently?

It is normal to have strange dreams occasionally, as they are a natural part of the sleep cycle. However, if you are having frequent and disturbing dreams, it may be a sign of underlying stress or anxiety.

3. Can certain foods or activities affect the content of my dreams?

Some studies suggest that certain foods, such as spicy or fatty foods, can increase brain activity during sleep and lead to more vivid dreams. Additionally, engaging in mentally stimulating activities before bed can also influence dream content.

4. Should I be concerned if my strange dreams are recurring?

Recurring dreams can be a way for the subconscious mind to process unresolved emotions or thoughts. It is important to pay attention to the themes and symbols in these dreams, as they may provide insight into your current state of mind.

5. How can I prevent or control my strange dreams?

While it is not possible to control the content of our dreams, there are steps you can take to promote more peaceful sleep. This includes creating a comfortable sleep environment, practicing relaxation techniques before bed, and avoiding stimulating activities or substances close to bedtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies