• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian Rub Suggestions for Fennel & Herb Rub

In summary, fennel & herb rub is a flavorful blend of fennel seeds, Italian herbs, garlic, and other spices that can be used to season meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes. It can be used by rubbing it onto food before cooking, mixing it with oil as a marinade, or sprinkling it onto cooked dishes. This rub is gluten-free and can be used in various types of cuisine, not just Italian. To maintain its freshness, it should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
booksx2
Can anyone suggest a substitute for Fennel & Herb Rub? I don't have that one yet. I'm thinking Italian, but would like to know what you think! Thanks!

This was just asked a couple of weeks ago. Scroll down the threads to 2/12 and you'll find it.

Thanks! Found it!

1. What is fennel & herb rub?

Fennel & herb rub is a delicious blend of fennel seeds, Italian herbs, garlic, and other spices that adds a burst of flavor to any dish. It is perfect for seasoning meats, vegetables, and even pasta dishes.

2. How do I use the fennel & herb rub?

There are many ways to use the fennel & herb rub. You can simply rub it onto meat, fish, or vegetables before grilling or roasting. You can also mix it with olive oil and use it as a marinade or sprinkle it onto cooked dishes as a finishing touch.

3. Is the fennel & herb rub gluten-free?

Yes, our fennel & herb rub is gluten-free. It does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients and is made in a gluten-free facility.

4. Can I use the fennel & herb rub on other types of cuisine?

While the fennel & herb rub is specifically designed for Italian dishes, it can also be used in other types of cuisine. It adds a unique flavor to grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and even soups and stews.

5. How should I store the fennel & herb rub?

To maintain its freshness and flavor, we recommend storing the fennel & herb rub in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It will stay fresh for up to 6 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies