• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stork the Freezer: A Guide to Hosting a Power Cooking Party

In summary, the power cooking show is a way to cook three meals in one hour. The show format is similar to a regular cooking show, with the host cooking the food and guests helping. Guests can follow along with the recipes or print them off beforehand.
flemings99
Gold Member
Help! I've heard of this theme in the past but never done one. I have 2 host who are wanting to book one, but not sure how to go about it.

My understanding is you do the power cooking with either the beef or chicken and eat one meal, freeze the other 2. Host is asking is it a shower or a cooking show. What's the show format? Do you have people purchase items for her? Would love to hear ideas or what others have done.

Thanks in advance!

I think there is a flyer over on CC under power cooking. I haven't done it but it sounds like a good idea. I'd still have the host buy the food. But you are basically making 3 meals. Two to freeze and one to eat at the show.

It's just another type of theme show. You show them how in the time it takes to make one recipe, you actually will make 3! One to eat that night and 2 that the host can put in her freezer. You can put the recipes on your PWS and tell your guests to go there for the recipes, or you can print off a copy for each guest and have them follow along as you go. The host still buys the ingredients. My favorite is to do the Chicken Tortilla Soup one (they eat it that night). Just cut the Chipotle rub amount in half and use a can of regular diced tomatoes, not the ones w/ green chilies. At least that's what I recommend for those who want great flavor but mild spice heat. ;)The other 2 recipes I do with the chicken (that get bagged up to freeze) are the Black Bean Burrito one and the the one with Peas and noodles. Those shows were fun and well received.

I've done the power cooking shows (thanks for the responses), but am needing information on how to do a STORK THE FREEZER show. Has anyone done one? Wanting to know show format. How did you make it different from a regular power cooking show? Did you play baby games? Did you have the "mom" register for PC gifts? Did you have guest bring baby gifts like a regular shower? or just do it as a regular PC show? :confused:

Committed to doing one for a host in 3 wks and need to decide how to explain it more to the host and how to do the show.

My Fav. power cooking is the Easy Italian Beef Sandwiches. *also good with ground turkey (even though I'm not usually a fan of ground turkey)

Oops, sorry! I misread your original post. Sorry, I haven't done a PC party for a baby shower before. Wish I had some ideas/advice to offer you. :(

Thanks. I found several files that will be very helpful!

1. What is "Stork the Freezer?"

"Stork the Freezer" is a Pampered Chef product that allows you to easily freeze and store homemade baby food in individual portions.

2. How does "Stork the Freezer" work?

"Stork the Freezer" comes with a tray and lid that holds 12 individual compartments. Simply fill each compartment with your homemade baby food, cover with the lid, and place in the freezer. Once frozen, you can pop out the individual portions and store them in a freezer-safe bag or container.

3. Is "Stork the Freezer" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Stork the Freezer" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. What is the capacity of each compartment in "Stork the Freezer?"

Each compartment in "Stork the Freezer" can hold approximately 2 ounces of baby food, making it the perfect size for single servings.

5. Can I use "Stork the Freezer" for other purposes besides baby food?

While "Stork the Freezer" is designed specifically for freezing and storing baby food, you can also use it for freezing and storing other small portions of food, such as herbs, purees, or sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Stephaniecafe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies