• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone else struggling with a rolling Pastry Blender in their drawer?

In summary, to clean and store your pastry blender, wash it with warm, soapy water and make sure it is completely dry before storing in a dry place. It is also safe to put in the dishwasher, but be sure to check the product description first. Sharpening is not necessary and it can be stored with other kitchen tools. The lifespan of the pastry blender depends on usage and care, but with proper care, it can last for many years.
JAE
I just purchased the Pastry Blender in December. I haven't used it yet. I don't make pastry much. Anyway, it keeps getting caught when I open my drawer because it rolls around. Does anyone else have this problem? I just moved it to a bigger cupboard where I keep my pie plate and dough and pizza roller. Maybe we should/could suggest to HO that they should make one side of the round part flat.

I hang mine up with other utensils.

I put everything away in drawers and cupboards, but with all the bamboo and now the pb, I may need to get a little crock or something. I don't like that on my counter, but it's getting cluttered in my drawers.

Mine are too. I took one of the old turn abouts and put it in my kitchen island cupboard and added all the utenils that I don't use everyday in there. Works out great. Cleaned out my black turn about that sits next to the stove.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Pastry Blender rolling around in your drawer. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I can understand how it could be frustrating. I think your idea of suggesting to HO to make one side of the round part flat is a great idea! I will definitely pass that feedback along to them. In the meantime, moving it to a bigger cupboard with your other baking tools is a great solution. I hope that helps and happy baking!

1. How should I clean and store my pastry blender?

To clean your pastry blender, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. It is important to make sure it is completely dry to prevent rusting. Once dry, store it in a dry place, such as a kitchen drawer or utensil holder.

2. Can I put my pastry blender in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our pastry blenders are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product description or packaging to be sure. Some models may have wooden handles that should not be submerged in water.

3. Should I sharpen my pastry blender?

No, sharpening your pastry blender is not necessary. The blades are designed to stay sharp and do not need to be sharpened. If you notice the blades are becoming dull, it may be time to replace your pastry blender.

4. Can I store my pastry blender with other kitchen tools?

Yes, you can store your pastry blender with other kitchen tools. However, be mindful of the blades and make sure they are not touching other sharp objects that could dull them.

5. How long will my pastry blender last?

The lifespan of your pastry blender will depend on the frequency of use and how well it is taken care of. With proper care, our pastry blenders can last for many years. If you notice any damage or dullness, it may be time to replace your pastry blender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • pampchefmom2002
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leannvv
Replies