• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Store Flyer

CynthiaJohnson83

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2006
I am looking for a flyer that has to pull off tags that I can post in the stores. Does anyone have something like that they don't mind sharing? Thank you ahead of time.

Apr 27, 2005
Cynthia -

If you haven't located the flyer yet. Check under files and enter "Store Flyer" it comes up with a couple of files.

Hope that helps. I was looking for them also and that is how I found them.

Best of luck.:)

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Heres mine

Got it from here and tweeked it. You could put the new logo at the top, I have it posted a few places in town but havent gotten any response....if you can make it better, be my guest!

Attachments

• grocery flyer.doc
    97 KB · Views: 611

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Remember...

that you can buy these flyers from Merril! They are gorgeous...they include 7 tear off business cards! I think there will bring more attention than the tear-off flyers I have used in the past. They are very professional!!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Great flyer!!

I have tweeked it a little to add and take aways some things But I will definitely use this. I will see how well it is at getting me contacts for shows or orders before I invest in anything more expensive than my own printer!!
Thanks so much!!
Great flyer!! :D
Debbie