• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Hit $1250 in PC Sales with My First Show?

In summary, to increase sales to $1250 at your first show, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or book a show, highlight the benefits of hosting a show, showcase top-selling products, offer special deals or bundles, invite as many guests as possible, have a good mix of products, follow up with guests after the show, be organized and prepared, engage with guests and ask for bookings or referrals.
PamperedMelanie
Hey everyone! My name is Melanie, I live in Naples, FL. I just started my PC biz about a month ago. My first show was last Friday and I am closing it out today with $701 in sales. I have a show tonight and two catty shows closing on Sat, so I've got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that I will hit the $1250 mark!

This place seems really cool and I've gotten tons of great ideas and advice so far just from reading everyones posts. Sarahmarie (a member on here) and I started right about the same time and have the same director. We didn't even know each other had signed up on here till we met at our first meeting! Hi Sarah! :D She's a real sweetheart and a very ambitious young lady, she's gonna go far!

Welcome to our little nuthouse!"Catty" show? :confused: I'm almost afraid to ask. I know Mary Kay directors can get a pink Catty but PC doesn't do cars.Note to the old Cheffers: Yes, I know, but how can I pass on a straight line like that one?

You bonehead! (not you Melanie, I'm talking to The Kitchen Guy!)

Welcome aboard, if you dare! You will see lots of interesting conversations and topics on here.

Hi Melanie!

Congratulations on an awesome first show!! That is great! Keep it up and you'll be so glad you joined PC!

Cat

jenniferlynne said:
You bonehead! (not you Melanie, I'm talking to The Kitchen Guy!)
TY! That's the nicest thing anyone's called me today.

Welcome aboard!!! If you any ?'s don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Don't mind the kitchen guy. you will get used to it! he he...nice to see you on here! welcome! i love that you, me, and donetta are "competing" these next few months. I thnk donnetta will get the apron this month, but it's either you or me next month girl...don't let her get it!

:p

(Damned new minimum character rule.)

Welcome!

You'll find lots of great help and fun here!

Welcome. That is a great start. It is great that you have someone to compete with in a friendly manner as well as local support.

friendly manner...that what you think...bwahahahaha! (that was my evil laugh Melaine!)

sarahmarie said:
friendly manner...that what you think...bwahahahaha! (that was my evil laugh Melaine!)

OH, That's IT! It's ON!!!! ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :D

1. How can I increase my sales to reach $1250 at my first show?

One way to increase your sales is to offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or book a show. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as free products or discounts, to encourage guests to book with you. Additionally, make sure to showcase the top-selling products and offer special deals or bundles to entice guests to purchase more.

2. Is it realistic to hit $1250 in sales at my first show?

While it is possible to hit $1250 in sales at your first show, it may take some extra effort and planning. Make sure to invite as many guests as possible and promote your show beforehand to generate interest and excitement. It's also important to have a good mix of high-priced and lower-priced products to appeal to different budgets.

3. Are there any specific products that sell well and can help me reach $1250 in sales?

Some of our top-selling products include our kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also highlight our exclusive collections or limited-time offers to create a sense of urgency and encourage guests to make a purchase. Don't forget to also offer product demonstrations and share personal experiences to showcase the quality and usefulness of our products.

4. How can I follow up with guests after the show to increase my sales?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial in maintaining their interest and potentially generating more sales. You can send personalized thank-you notes or emails, offer exclusive deals or promotions, or even schedule a follow-up call or meeting to discuss their experience with the products and address any questions or concerns they may have.

5. What are some tips for reaching $1250 in sales at my first show?

Aside from promoting your show and offering incentives, it's important to be organized and prepared. Have all your products and materials ready to go, provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and make sure to engage with your guests and answer any questions they may have. Also, don't be afraid to ask for bookings or referrals from satisfied guests to continue growing your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sjh5001
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies