• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set back in stock?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is reporting that the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set are officially off Stop Sell, just in time for the holidays. You may resume selling the set immediately.
DZmom
I just received this email from HO!!

Dear Consultant,

We're happy to report today that the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set are officially off Stop Sell, just in time for the holidays! You may resume selling the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set immediately. We know that the availability of these two popular products are going to give your holiday sales an extra boost.

We appreciated your patience during the Stop Sell and hope you are as excited as we are to again offer these wonderful products.

The Pampered Chef®
The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I JUST Had a host who wanted the DCB and chose things she really didn't want with her fpv. GRRRRR I wonder if she will be able to return those items and get the baker?

Woo Hooo!!!!!!
I haven't gotten my email yet but am SO excited to hear the news - thanks for sharing!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I JUST Had a host who wanted the DCB and chose things she really didn't want with her fpv. GRRRRR I wonder if she will be able to return those items and get the baker?

Yes, once the other products arrive, you can do an exchange. I just did an exchange with a host order and it was really easy. She even got to choose a new half priced item. You'll have to call the HO to do it.

And the outlet is updated too!!

Nope. I can't either. I've even done a program and product update. I hope it's fixed SOON! I have a show I'd like to submit with it tonight. :)

They are there after the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaa hoooooo!!

I just submitted 2 shows last night, and the hosts wanted the Covered Baker but she had to pick something else. I saw a post about Home office doing an exchange, I bet a lot of people will be wanting an exchange. Do you think there will be a time frame that exchanges will be honored?

For example, they may honor the two from last night, but what about the shows I submitted at the end of Oct. or early Nov.? I wonder if the exchanges will be for any host that wanted the covered baker and bottle set?

Do I call the home office to make the exchange, or does the customer call it in?

Tracy:confused:

Yeah!!!YEAH!!! These are going to continue to be big sellers. I just hope all who wanted them will place orders and I can submit it as a catalog show!!

Debbie :D

Yes!!!!! I have such a long list of people who want the decorator bottles for Christmas! Now I can call them up! I'm going to do it this weekend b/c I just did an open house last night which will be coming to me anyway, so now I can add the bottles!

I hope us Canadians get the email soon! I have more than enough people on my waiting list to make a show! And I've already submitted one show today and when I submit the DBS I'll have my two shows before the 15th!! WOO!!

I just submitted a show this morning before work!! i am waiting for a call back from HO to try and cancel it so that I can resubmit it with my decorator bottles!! keeping my fingers crossed...

I just got off the phone with tech support. You can do it now! Just click on update product list. That's it!!!:D

I hope everyone still wants them too. That would put my OH this weekend about 1/2way to a show already :)

I had three requests at my last show for the decorator and I just submitted last night. I guess that means I can call them and give them good news!

I just put a call in to HO and am waiting for a call back....I am going to try and cancel my order and resubmit, or add an additional order to it for the decorator bottles because it will bump my host up a level for her rewards :)

Woo hoo! Sold 4 bottle sets and one baker so far today!

We're off stop sell in Canada, too!!

I had 15 people on a "waiting list". I submitted that as one show. :) And I had a lady close her catty show today too. So I get the new spring product!!! WOOHOO!!

I just submitted a catty show last night after telling the hostess that they were not available so I get to call her I also had 3 people from a fundraiser order some I just need to get on the phone and call

8 bottles for me!

Outlet?BTW- Can anyone tell me what the Outlet is? I haven't heard of it?

Thanks!

The Outlet is available online though our personal websites through individual orders. Its usually updated once a month. Its discontinued items.

1. What is "Stop Sell Is Over!!!"?

"Stop Sell Is Over!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to signify that a previously discontinued or out-of-stock product is now available for purchase again.

2. How often do products become available again after being on stop sell?

The availability of products after being on stop sell can vary. Some products may become available again within a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on the demand and availability of the product.

3. Can I still purchase a product if it is on stop sell?

No, if a product is on stop sell, it means that it is currently unavailable for purchase. You will need to wait until "Stop Sell Is Over!!!" is announced for that product before it can be purchased again.

4. How will I know when "Stop Sell Is Over!!!" for a product?

Pampered Chef will typically send out an email or notification on our website and social media channels when "Stop Sell Is Over!!!" occurs for a specific product. You can also check the product's page on our website for updates.

5. Can I pre-order a product that is currently on stop sell?

No, we do not offer pre-orders for products that are on stop sell. You will need to wait until the product is officially back in stock and "Stop Sell Is Over!!!" before you can purchase it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melissakc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views