1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stonewear use question?

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Do I need to let the stones cool between cookie batches?? (I can't believe I haven't made cookies on my stones yet! But these are for a show tomorrow and I can't afford to mess 'em up!)

Nov 9, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Nope. Usually I let the cookies sit on the stone for 5-10 minutes though, so it does start to cool off a little. FYI, one way to make baking batches of cookies go faster is use parchment paper. You can cut out a piece that will fit your stone and while the stone is in the oven with cookies on them, scoop out more dough onto the paper. Then once you remove the baked cookies, just slide the parchment paper onto the stone with the cookies on them. It saves time! :)

3. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Interesting! Do you still get all the stonewear benefits by doing it that way? Same tops & bottoms, etc.?

Nov 9, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I've only done it a few times this way, but I don't remember it being any different than usual when I've used parchment paper. Maybe experiment and see what happens. :)

5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I don't cool my cookies at all, I place them directly on the stone, take out the first batch and start placing them (very carefully so they don't break in transfer) on the stackable cooling rack and insert the 2nd batch

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted