• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Replacement Stoneware Dish in Burgundy with Number 909090?

In summary, to find a replacement stoneware dish in burgundy with the number 909090, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. The cost of the replacement dish may vary and can be checked on the website or with a consultant. The replacement dish may have slight differences in appearance but will still have the same size and functionality. Delivery time may take 7-10 business days depending on location and shipping method. The old cracked stoneware dish can be returned to Pampered Chef for recycling.
Tammy Fox
hi
I have a stoneware 13” round dish that cracked. I’m looking to get it replaced. Burgundy with number 909090Thank you
Tammy

I have bad news for you. If it's burgundy color, it is no longer in the Pampered Chef line up. I'm trying to envision what stone it was (that size) to begin with because we might still make it in a plain (unglazed) form. If you don't have a Pampered Chef Consultant, you can check out the available stones through my website www.pamperedchef.biz/chefjeanine If you do have a Consultant, contact him/her. They'd be happy to help you.

Welcome to CS Tammy!

1. Where can I find a replacement stoneware dish in burgundy with the number 909090?

You can find a replacement stoneware dish in burgundy with the number 909090 on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does a replacement stoneware dish cost?

The cost of a replacement stoneware dish may vary depending on the specific dish and any promotions or discounts available. Please check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

3. Is the replacement stoneware dish exactly the same as the one I have?

The replacement stoneware dish may be slightly different in appearance due to variations in the manufacturing process. However, it will still have the same size and functionality as your original dish.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement stoneware dish?

The delivery time for a replacement stoneware dish may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for delivery.

5. Can I return the old cracked stoneware dish?

Yes, you can return the old cracked stoneware dish to Pampered Chef for recycling. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for details on how to properly return the dish for recycling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah102486
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Paula Poole