• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Workshop / Promo for February

In summary, the Stoneware Workshop / Promo for February is a special event and promotion offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on stoneware products. To attend, contact your consultant or visit the website to find a workshop near you. The promo includes a variety of stoneware products known for their durability and even heat distribution. Benefits of using stoneware include even cooking and a healthier option. There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase, but the promo is subject to availability and may end at any time.
ChipLines
Gold Member
Just an idea - used basis from info found elsewhere on ChefSuccess, but turned it into an event:chef:

Attachments

• Stoneware Workshop Feb 6.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 585
ChipLines said:
Just an idea - used basis from info found elsewhere on ChefSuccess, but turned it into an event:chef:

Hey, this is great! A couple corrections though that I noticed that you might want to fix before sending.

"When you’re done, there shouldn’t be anything left that you can scrape off."
should say can't scrape off

the word "warrantee" is mispelled. Should read "warranty"

Also you stated, "Warm a frozen stone before baking." You might want to say, "Warm a frozen stone to room temperature before baking"

Hope you don't mind my constructive corrections. That's all I noticed. This looks WONDERFUL! Thanks! I will definitely share with my team! :)

ChipLines said:

this is great!! I am going to try to use it!

Looks good! Of course, mine won't be on Feb. 6 ... no way I'm doing another open house during a snowstorm! How can they get the "magic pot" for $20.10? I don't think it's on the list for Feb. host specials.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your idea for a pampered chef event. It's always great to see consultants using resources from ChefSuccess to come up with creative and successful events. I love how you took the information and made it your own. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :chef:

What is the Stoneware Workshop / Promo for February?

The Stoneware Workshop / Promo for February is a special event and promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It focuses on stoneware products and offers special discounts and deals to customers.

How do I attend the Stoneware Workshop?

To attend the Stoneware Workshop, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a workshop near you. You can also host your own workshop and earn free products and discounts.

What products are included in the Stoneware Promo?

The Stoneware Promo includes a variety of stoneware products, such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and roasting pans. These products are perfect for cooking and baking and are known for their durability and even heat distribution.

What are the benefits of using stoneware in the kitchen?

Stoneware is a great choice for cooking and baking because it retains heat well and distributes it evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food. It is also non-stick and requires little to no oil or butter, making it a healthier option.

Is there a limit to how many stoneware products I can purchase during the promo?

No, there is no limit to how many stoneware products you can purchase during the promo. However, keep in mind that the promo is subject to product availability and may end at any time. So be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered