• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold? Who Can Help Me Find Six?

In summary, the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold is a durable and heat-distributing mold made of natural stoneware clay. To use it, preheat your oven, place it on a baking sheet, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is not safe for use in the microwave and should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap, avoiding metal utensils and abrasive scrubbers, and drying thoroughly before storing.
speedychef
I have a customer who is looking for SIX of these! If anyone can get their hands on some for me, that would be great. She told me 1 or 6. If she can't get them all, she just wants one for herself. Hopefully someone can help! Thanks!

winter moldsebay....they are always on there.put in pampered chef molds and there are usually 100+. :D

thanks!I'll tell her that. I'm not going to dig around to find them. I told her I'd put up a post and let her know what I heard. Thanks!

What is the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold made of?

The Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold is made of natural stoneware clay, which is known for its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly for perfectly cooked food.

How do I use the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold?

To use the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold, simply preheat your oven to the recommended temperature and place the mold on a baking sheet. Then, fill the mold with your desired ingredients and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

Is the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm water and mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold in the microwave?

No, the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

How do I clean and care for the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold?

To clean the Stoneware Winter Wreath Mold, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the mold. Also, make sure to dry the mold thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
obxchef
  • Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies