• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tote -- Would You Recommend It?

In summary, the stoneware tote is a good option if you are looking for a tote that is lighter than the tool-turnabout tote or the carryall tote.
spoiledchef
I'm possibly looking for a stoneware tote. I have the tool turn-about tote and the carry all tote, but I'm not wanting to purchase the rolling case. So, I thought maybe having the stoneware tote would help "ease the weight" of my carry all tote. If anyone has one, would you recommend it? And -- if you have one you're not using, what would you sell it for?
TIA

i just purchased it its ok. doesnt hold the big baker or the loaf pan. holds 2 pizza or flat stone and then i have the small oval baker in it and the small bar pan. im often told i take too much to shows so that may be ok for you.

Well, I usually only take 1-2 stones, b/c I've found that I rarely have room to set everything out if I'm not using. So, I try to take just what I need with a few extras thrown in. Maybe I just need a tote that would hold paperwork, a stone and whatever else I could fit in it. LOL!

I'm not using my stoneware tote right now (I have the rolling tote) but I really did like carrying it. It's not huge, but I'd carry a flat stone and cutting board(s). You'd still have room for some paperwork, too. I carry two small oval bakers to my shows so that guests can see the two New Traditions glazes. I think those would fit in there with a flat stone. . .wrapped in microfiber or kitchen towels.

I only carry it if I am doing a bigger event and I need the large round stone and the SA large square platter... It protects them better but it's one more bag. I want to be duplicatable and every extra bag gives the potential consultant a reason to think it's too much work. I tend to carry too much and if I limit the # of bags I am forced to carry less which makes my job look even easier. (I have to watch the weight per bag too)

Tote bagI love my tote bag and I use it to carry my Large stone, my large cutting board, and my bar pan. Sometimes I even take my cooling rack. They fit great! I love it and it looks so professional with my PC logo on front.
I try not to lug around too many things to my shows but most hosts ask me to bring stuff to show and so it's impossible for me to bring a crate and one bag. I usually try to take more things to big shows when I know there will be quite a few women and they will want to feel and see the products up close. :)
I let everyone know that I love my PC stuff and while other consultants like to only bring the bare essentials I love to bring as much as I can to show it off. It also builds strong muscles and helps me work off those recipes!!
LOL :D
DEBBIE

i take way tooo much to my shows. every time i try to lessen the amount I forget something. I take one bag with paperwork, one crate one large tub and one small tub

where can you get these totesHi I am new to TPC and have seen the words tote quite a few times. Where can you purchase these? Thanks much!

I think the stoneware tote has been discontinued. I bought mine used from another consultant.

The carryall and tool-turnabout totes are both available on your supply order form.

I have all three and like them alot. The stoneware tote IS limited because it is so flat. I can't fit my large bar pan in it, but I carry my large pizza stone and both my small saute pans. I suppose I could also carry my oval baker, but haven't tried it yet.

I LOVE the tool turnabout tote. It makes things so much easier. And I like the large carry all bag. I can fit my family skillet and batter bowl and all kinds of other stuff.

I do carry a lot of bags, but just sling them over my shoulder and I can still get into the host's house in two trips. And I think they are always suprised at how much fits into the bags!

Love+
Rachel

I just rec'd my order from Merrill today. The lapboards and the pampered chef bag that they have. It is really nice, roomy and sturdy. I look forward to using it at my shows. Just wanted everyone to know that it is worth the purchase

Mary

Which pampered chef bag did you purchase?

Not sure if the link will work, but here it is:

http://www.merrillcatalog.com/pamperedchef/product/product.asp?id=99441

if not, it is under the Promotional Items. Hope that helps.

I had purchased 14 of the lapboards, and it carries them nicely, with lots more room in there for all kids of other stuff. My binders with all the showstoppers, catalogs and order forms.

Sorry to bug you again...what are showstoppers?

At the PC site...under products & recipes another window will come up..enhance your shows...etc,,,,

thanks ginger, I like to print those out, and put in sheet protectors. They look really good, and give the guest some really good ideas. (not to mention us too)

You are quite welcome, I found alot of ideas from there....Good Luck, Ginger:D

1. Is the Stoneware Tote worth the investment?

The Stoneware Tote is definitely worth the investment for anyone who loves cooking and baking. It is a durable and versatile piece of kitchenware that will last for years to come.

2. Can the Stoneware Tote be used in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. Its heat resistance allows for easy cooking and serving of dishes.

3. How many dishes can the Stoneware Tote hold?

The Stoneware Tote can hold one large dish or multiple smaller dishes, depending on their size. It is perfect for potlucks and transporting food to parties or events.

4. Is the Stoneware Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. It is also naturally non-stick, making it effortless to clean up after cooking or baking.

5. Can the Stoneware Tote be used for cold dishes as well?

Absolutely! The Stoneware Tote is great for serving cold dishes such as salads, dips, and desserts. Its insulated design keeps food at the desired temperature for longer periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • winnee