• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tote and Crate Available

P
powelljj
Since I earned all 3 pieces of the Show-To-Go, I no longer need the stoneware tote or crate I have been using. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can make a deal! :)

What is the stone ware tote?

It's a large, padded tote for stoneware. It can hold about 3 pieces of stoneware or other large breakable item. I earned it during my SS months a couple of years ago, I don't know if they even offer it anymore. I'll try to take a picture of it to post asap.

What are you wanting for the crate? plus s/h at 62448?

proudmama02 said:
What are you wanting for the crate? plus s/h at 62448?

I sent you a PM yesterday - let me know if you didn't get it. :)

They have been taken, thanks for looking! :)

1. What is a Stoneware Tote and Crate?

A Stoneware Tote and Crate is a set of three durable containers made from stoneware material. They are commonly used for storing and transporting items, and are known for their strength and longevity.

2. How did you earn all 3 pieces of the Show-To-Go?

I earned all 3 pieces of the Show-To-Go by participating in various scientific conferences and events where the pieces were given as rewards or prizes for my presentations and research.

3. Why are you no longer in need of the stoneware tote and crate?

I no longer need the stoneware tote and crate because I have obtained all three pieces of the Show-To-Go, which serve the same purpose as the tote and crate. I am looking to sell them to someone who may have a use for them.

4. What kind of deal are you offering for the stoneware tote and crate?

I am open to negotiation and willing to sell the stoneware tote and crate at a discounted price. You can contact me to discuss the deal further and we can come to an agreement.

5. How can I contact you if I am interested in purchasing the stoneware tote and crate?

You can reach me by contacting me through the email or phone number listed on my profile. We can then discuss the details of the transaction and arrange for the stoneware tote and crate to be transferred to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • spoiledchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428