1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Stoneware Tips

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have a customer looking for things to do with her stone (this is her first one) and how to care for it. I was going to tell her, but was wondering if anyone had a flyer to that effect so that she could have it on hand.
    Thanks

Oct 19, 2005
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

Attached Files:

Oct 19, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

here's the one i use at shows:

Attached Files:

4. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Thanks, these were a big help!

Oct 19, 2005
  5. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

:confused: OK, maybe I misunderstood but I didn't think PC would replace your stone if you just dropped it and it broke :confused:

Oct 19, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I've heard of plenty of people that they have done that for...as long as it's still within the 3 years, they will replace it..no q's asked.

7. I got lucky

I had mine replaced. That and one of my SA medium plate fell out of car when I was unloading it. They replaced it no problem. I also am still not sure if they were supposed to, but am glad they did.

Oct 20, 2005
  8. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

The last time I called home office to get a reference number for a customer of mine, the lady was very strict. She needed to know and document exactly how it broke and specifically said that they would not replace it if the customer dropped it or exposed it to the freezer/oven thermal shock. She was abrubt enough with me that I thanked her, hung up and called back to get someone else.

The next lady i got at home office told me that all my customer needed to do was send them a palm-sized piece of the stone, and they'd send her a new one. No questions asked about how it broke.

Maybe it's just luck on who you get :)

9. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i know my director just broke her prep bowl set a little bit ago...she was at a show and just plain old dropped them and they shattered. I don't know all the details but I know they sent her a new set!

10. reegrace

reegrace Member

Do you need a receipt?

When you return a stone do you have to have the receipt? One of my friends broke in the oven last weekend. They have moved twice since she bought it and she can't find the receipt. She didn't buy it from me. :confused:

Oct 20, 2005

11. Can the consultant who ordered it for her send her a copy...did she submit it via PP? Yes, you have to have the receipt to get a replacement!

Nancy

Oct 20, 2005
  12. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

if she knows the state and host the show was in that she ordered it from, HO should be able to look it up!

13. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

So far three of my guests stones arrived with chips on the edges of their stoneware, and one was completely broken into 2 pieces. Has anyone else had similar problems? I'm wondering if its just because of the Sept. special (more stones ordered) that I am noticing?

Oct 22, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted