• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware Storage Racks?

In summary, a Stoneware Storage Rack is a specially designed rack for organizing and storing Pampered Chef stoneware pieces. It can hold 6-8 stoneware pieces and can also be used for other types of cookware. The rack is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for optimal care. Assembling the rack is easy with provided instructions.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
HELP! I have a customer who has just remodeled her kitchen, and now she has decided that she needs 3 of the stoneware storage racks!

If anyone has one (or more) that they would like to part with, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ann

1. What is the purpose of a Stoneware Storage Rack?

A Stoneware Storage Rack is designed to safely store and organize your Pampered Chef stoneware pieces. It helps to keep your stoneware collection in one place and prevents damage or breakage.

2. How many stoneware pieces can a storage rack hold?

The capacity of a Stoneware Storage Rack varies depending on the size and design. However, most racks can hold between 6-8 stoneware pieces, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and loaf pans.

3. Can I use the Stoneware Storage Rack for other types of cookware?

While the Stoneware Storage Rack is specially designed for Pampered Chef stoneware, it can also be used to store other types of cookware such as ceramic or glass baking dishes.

4. Is the Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal care and to prevent any potential damage to the rack or stoneware pieces.

5. How do I assemble the Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Stoneware Storage Rack comes with easy-to-follow instructions for assembly. Simply attach the legs to the base of the rack and secure them with the provided screws. Then, slide the dividers into place to create the desired configuration for your stoneware pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • byrd1956