• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find Customizable Stoneware Storage Racks?

In summary, the woodworker on Ebay makes wood storage racks for stoneware, and they are great! She was very nice, accommodating, and the rack is fantastic. I just ordered a second rack from her for the other shelf that I use to store my stoneware. Because my storage shelves are overhead, she put screw holes in the rack so that I can secure it to my shelf. No extra charge.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I hate to mention the E-word (EBAY), but there is a woodworker on Ebay who makes wood storage racks for the stoneware, and they are great! Especially now that ours is discontinued. I contacted the seller to see about having a custom rack made to fit my storage space, she was very nice, accommodating, and the rack is fantastic! I just ordered a second rack from her for the other shelf that I use to store my stoneware (yep, I have too much stoneware--oh, wait, can you have too much PC anything?). Because my storage shelves are overhead I had her put screw holes in the rack so that I can secure it to my shelf, which worked well for me. No extra charge.her seller id is 68vwbug. I had her make me a 34" rack, 12 sets of dowels, and the price was about $24 or $25. Shipping was about $8.anyway, I just wanted to put the information out there in case anyone else needs something like it.I may need a third rack just to store simple additions!Ann

Oh wow!! That is awesome, I have 2 large cabinets dedicated to all of my stones and would love something like that.

soonerchef said:
Oh wow!! That is awesome, I have 2 large cabinets dedicated to all of my stones and would love something like that.
You know, it really takes stones to...oh never mind. I'm not going there.

I need to figure out how to store all mine, too, so I'm going to contact the woodworker. When it comes to woodworking, I can cut a piece of wood three times and it's still too short.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You know, it really takes stones to...oh never mind. I'm not going there.

I need to figure out how to store all mine, too, so I'm going to contact the woodworker. When it comes to woodworking, I can cut a piece of wood three times and it's still too short.

I have the same problem, if I can manage to make 3 cuts in the wood before I'm bleeding!

That's why I don't have any powertools!

Ann

Hello there,I saw your post about the wood storage racks for stoneware on eBay and wanted to reach out to you as a Pampered Chef consultant. First of all, I completely understand your love for stoneware and the need for proper storage solutions. I'm so glad you found a great option on eBay!However, I wanted to let you know that Pampered Chef also offers a stoneware storage rack that is specifically designed for our stoneware products. It can hold up to 15 pieces and is adjustable to fit different sizes of stoneware. Plus, it's made of durable metal and comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.I know you mentioned you may need a third rack for more stoneware, and I wanted to offer you the option of trying out our Pampered Chef rack. It's priced at $29.50 and can be purchased through my consultant website. I'd also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the rack or any other Pampered Chef products.Thank you for sharing your experience with the eBay seller, and I hope you'll consider our stoneware storage rack as another great option for your collection.

What is the Stoneware Storage Rack made of?

The Stoneware Storage Rack is made of durable metal with a powder-coated finish, ensuring long-lasting use.

How many pieces of stoneware can the storage rack hold?

The Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to 10 pieces of stoneware, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and casserole dishes.

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack adjustable?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack features adjustable dividers, allowing you to customize the spacing to fit your stoneware collection.

Can I use the Stoneware Storage Rack for other kitchen items?

Although designed for stoneware, the Stoneware Storage Rack can also be used to store cutting boards, baking sheets, and other kitchen essentials.

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack easy to assemble?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions for quick and easy assembly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies