• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware storage rack

cooking.with.ann

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I hate to mention the E-word (EBAY), but there is a woodworker on Ebay who makes wood storage racks for the stoneware, and they are great! Especially now that ours is discontinued. I contacted the seller to see about having a custom rack made to fit my storage space, she was very nice, accommodating, and the rack is fantastic! I just ordered a second rack from her for the other shelf that I use to store my stoneware (yep, I have too much stoneware--oh, wait, can you have too much PC anything?). Because my storage shelves are overhead I had her put screw holes in the rack so that I can secure it to my shelf, which worked well for me. No extra charge.

her seller id is 68vwbug. I had her make me a 34" rack, 12 sets of dowels, and the price was about $24 or $25. Shipping was about $8.

anyway, I just wanted to put the information out there in case anyone else needs something like it.

I may need a third rack just to store simple additions!

Ann

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Oh wow!! That is awesome, I have 2 large cabinets dedicated to all of my stones and would love something like that.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
soonerchef said:
Oh wow!! That is awesome, I have 2 large cabinets dedicated to all of my stones and would love something like that.
You know, it really takes stones to...oh never mind. I'm not going there.

I need to figure out how to store all mine, too, so I'm going to contact the woodworker. When it comes to woodworking, I can cut a piece of wood three times and it's still too short.

cooking.with.ann

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You know, it really takes stones to...oh never mind. I'm not going there.

I need to figure out how to store all mine, too, so I'm going to contact the woodworker. When it comes to woodworking, I can cut a piece of wood three times and it's still too short.

I have the same problem, if I can manage to make 3 cuts in the wood before I'm bleeding!

That's why I don't have any powertools!

Ann