• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Classic Stoneware Sensations Cookbook | No Need for eBay!

In summary, the "Discover the Classic Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" features a variety of recipes for classic stoneware dishes including casseroles, roasts, and desserts. It also includes recipes for appetizers, side dishes, and breakfast items. While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef stoneware for best results, any oven-safe stoneware of similar size can be used. There are also vegetarian and vegan recipes marked with a "V" symbol. The cookbook contains over 100 recipes and can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or their website, not on eBay or other third-party sites.
kimhquilt
I am need of the Stoneware Sensations cookbook. This is not the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook but the old Sensations. I have a customer who wants this one and I don't want her resorting to ebay.

Stoneware Sensations CookbookI have an extra Stoneware Sensations Cookbook(the one that retired in August). I would be happy to help you out. I have had customers that are looking for retired products too and it is great when you can find the product for them. You can email me at [email protected]

The cookbook is still available as part of the Pizza Lovers gift set. Isn't that funny?

What recipes are included in the "Discover the Classic Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes for classic stoneware dishes such as casseroles, roasts, and desserts. It also includes recipes for appetizers, side dishes, and even breakfast items.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef stoneware to use this cookbook?

No, you can use any stoneware that is oven-safe and is similar in size to the Pampered Chef stoneware. However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef stoneware for the best results.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options included in the cookbook. These recipes can easily be identified by the "V" symbol next to the dish name.

How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

The cookbook contains over 100 delicious recipes that you can make using your Pampered Chef stoneware.

Can I purchase the cookbook on eBay?

No, the "Discover the Classic Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold on eBay or any other third-party websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies