• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IIs the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook being discontinued?

In summary, the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" is a comprehensive guide to cooking and baking with stoneware, featuring over 100 delicious recipes and helpful tips and techniques. All recipes in the cookbook are specifically developed for stoneware and can be used with any brand. It also includes vegetarian and vegan options, and can be purchased separately or as part of a set from Pampered Chef.
WendyAebi
I was just looking at the new F/W catalog and noticed that the Stoneware Sensations cookbook is still going to be available after the end of this month. (It's included in the Pizza Lovers gift pack but is not available on its own). I'm still pretty new to PC...do they normally phase things out this way? When I look at the list of items being discontinued, it seems like several of them aren't actually gone forever. What, if anything, do you tell guests at your shows about items like this?

Wendy
(this is my first post; I'll get a siggy soon, I promise!)

Stoneware Sensations Pizza Lovers SetYou are correct. The Stoneware Sensations cookbook will be available only if they purchase the Pizza Lovers Set. No, I cannot say that Pampered Chef "phases" a product out this way. There are times when they discontinue a product for a while, then return due to "popular demand" (ie: the Madagascar Double Strength Pure Vanilla Extract). Man, that's a long name to type :D

Use this as a selling tool for the Pizza set. If your customer is already interested in the Large stone & rack, they can get the "Perfect Pizza Package" that includes these items, and they'll be ultimately saving $ (forgot the $ saved...would have to do the math) -- and getting a cookbook that is only available through the set, and is now a limited edition.

Great for bookingsPlus, I don't know about you guys south of the border, but in Canada, the pizza lovers set is part of the Host Special for October--only $36.00 for the stone, rack, pizza cutter, spatula and cookbook!!
You can be sure I'm going to tell ALL my customers about this deal!
D.C.

1. What is included in the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

The "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" features over 100 delicious recipes that are specifically designed for cooking and baking with stoneware. It also includes helpful tips and techniques for using stoneware to get the best results.

2. Are all the recipes in the cookbook meant for stoneware?

Yes, all the recipes in the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" are specifically developed for cooking and baking with stoneware. This ensures that you get the best results and perfectly cooked dishes every time.

3. Can I use the recipes in the cookbook with any brand of stoneware?

While the recipes in the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" are developed with Pampered Chef stoneware in mind, they can be used with any brand of stoneware. Just make sure to follow the recommended temperatures and cooking times for your specific stoneware.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" features a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. Look for the symbol next to the recipe titles to easily identify these options.

5. Can I purchase the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" separately?

Yes, the "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" is available for purchase separately from Pampered Chef. It can also be purchased as part of a set with our stoneware products for added convenience and savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchef2006
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • pchef2006