1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Stoneware scraper as a handout

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

My friend that does craft fairs with me has a nice idea. When someone asks about our scrapers she has one in a bead baggie with her info on it as a free give away.

Nov 18, 2009
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

are you talking about the little brown scraper that comes with the stoneware pieces or the bigger one?

Nov 19, 2009
  3. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I think she means the little brown one.

I would NEVER give these away to anyone who asks ... they will gladly BUY them for $1 a pop!

Nov 19, 2009
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I love the little brown scrapers. They are good for lots of things. The first few stoneware pieces my mom bought she threw them away. She thought they were just something they put in the box...good grief...lol

Nov 19, 2009
  5. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, they were the little brown ones. She was also giving away old Season's Best to some of her more interested customers. I gave a stack of them to a church fundraiser in the next booth to sell. I had some current ones for sale.

Nov 19, 2009
  6. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

I give them away at booths all the time, with every order. Got round labels from Avery and printed "just scraping by? Pampered Chef can help."

Nov 21, 2009
Have something to add?