• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Stoneware Scrapers Boost Your Craft Fair Sales?

In summary, the Stoneware Scraper is a handout designed for easily removing food from Pampered Chef stoneware without damaging the surface. To use, hold the scraper at a 45-degree angle and gently scrape off any food particles. It can be used on all types of stoneware and is dishwasher safe. While it can also be used on other types of cookware, caution should be taken on non-stick surfaces to avoid scratching.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
My friend that does craft fairs with me has a nice idea. When someone asks about our scrapers she has one in a bead baggie with her info on it as a free give away.

are you talking about the little brown scraper that comes with the stoneware pieces or the bigger one?

I think she means the little brown one.I would NEVER give these away to anyone who asks ... they will gladly BUY them for $1 a pop!

I love the little brown scrapers. They are good for lots of things. The first few stoneware pieces my mom bought she threw them away. She thought they were just something they put in the box...good grief...lol

Yes, they were the little brown ones. She was also giving away old Season's Best to some of her more interested customers. I gave a stack of them to a church fundraiser in the next booth to sell. I had some current ones for sale.

I give them away at booths all the time, with every order. Got round labels from Avery and printed "just scraping by? Pampered Chef can help."

1. What is the purpose of the Stoneware Scraper as a Handout?

The Stoneware Scraper is a handout that is specifically designed to help you easily remove food from your Pampered Chef stoneware without damaging the surface.

2. How do I use the Stoneware Scraper?

To use the Stoneware Scraper, simply hold the scraper at a 45-degree angle and gently scrape any food particles or residue off of your stoneware. It is important to use a gentle scraping motion to avoid scratching the surface of the stoneware.

3. Can the Stoneware Scraper be used on all types of stoneware?

Yes, the Stoneware Scraper can be used on all types of stoneware, including glazed, unglazed, and seasoned stoneware. It is safe to use and will not damage the surface of your stoneware.

4. Is the Stoneware Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Scraper is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Can the Stoneware Scraper be used on other types of cookware?

The Stoneware Scraper is specifically designed for use on Pampered Chef stoneware, but it can also be used on other types of cookware, such as metal or non-stick pans. However, please use caution when using it on non-stick surfaces to avoid scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twopamperedchefs