• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious ways to use stoneware for your next meal?

In summary, subscribers can log in here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect and access the latest eBlasts. There is a formatting issue with version 2 of the flyer and it's not clear where to find all of the information, but the content is still valuable. There is a high success rate for using CC emails, but they can be troublesome to send because of spamming.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've loaded 2 layouts of a Stoneware Sale flyer onto TTConnect. I combined the 101 ways to use a stone with images and sale prices of the 11 stoneware pieces. Enjoy!

Subscribers can log in here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/connect

Hey Joy - LOVE the new eBlasts! They are missing a #4 though. :chef:

Darn, I just sent out an email yesterday...

Anyone have an idea for #4? I would love to send this out!

OOPS! I never noticed that... I copied it off an old flyer that I had. Let me see if I can come up with a #4...

Or maybe just call it 100 ways? :)

Okay, I moved 101 up to 4 and changed it to 100 ways.

Sorry Noora! I just thought of this late last night.

Thanks Joy!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, I moved 101 up to 4 and changed it to 100 ways.

Sorry Noora! I just thought of this late last night.

Not your fault :) I'm thinking about possibly sending it out anyway. I need another show before the 15th, and I had pretty good luck with my Snow Day sale last month. I actually had a couple people say I should do it more often. This time, I just don't have to pay out of pocket to offer a sale ;)

I noticed that version 2 doesn't have any of my contact info in it. There is also what looks like a formatting issue towards the bottom.

where do I find all of this?? I'm lost

Okay, let me double check on it. I tried to edit it on the fly since I am at work and don't have access to my editing program from here... but as you can see, I'm not so good with editing raw code, lol.

Okay, how about now?

Sorry maybe I should've said more!! Where and how do I get to your flyers and newsletters. I'm new to all this!
I've signed up for tt.net, but haven't been able to send out any emails or anything? Is it because I am on the trial?
Thanks

k... sorry once again! I think I've found it, but still unsure how to use the newletter!

When I looked a little bit ago, both versions still said 101 Ways!

I just signed up for the trial and I'm working on getting my email addresses all updated. I'm pretty excited!!

I am just looking into figuring out TT and iContact, wow! I use stuff like this at "corporate" levels in the past.

Does anyone have information on success rates of using this versus the CC emails? Or an statistics? Customer retention, readership, purchasing?

Thanks!

jterre said:
Sorry maybe I should've said more!! Where and how do I get to your flyers and newsletters. I'm new to all this!
I've signed up for tt.net, but haven't been able to send out any emails or anything? Is it because I am on the trial?
Thanks

You send the newsletter to yourself, and then forward it to your mailing list, just like any other email.

You can use it in conjunction with a mailing list program as well.

TT is not an email list management system, nor does it send the newsletter for you. I leave that up to your personal preference (and the email marketing experts like iContact).

mountainmama74 said:
When I looked a little bit ago, both versions still said 101 Ways!

I just signed up for the trial and I'm working on getting my email addresses all updated. I'm pretty excited!!

I think I caught all the "101"s now!

robochick84 said:
I am just looking into figuring out TT and iContact, wow! I use stuff like this at "corporate" levels in the past.

Does anyone have information on success rates of using this versus the CC emails? Or an statistics? Customer retention, readership, purchasing?

Thanks!

I have heard (and if you search here, you'll find other posts) that CC emails go into spam folders alot. Also, since there is no tracking system, you won't really know how many opens or clicks you get off of them.

Joy~
I hate to be a bother but I have tried emailing it to myself for the past several days! and nothing ever goes through. Is there a trick? If so I'm missing it!
I thought I was ok w/ the comp, but this is proving to be a challenge for me
Jenn

I get shuttled to spam sometimes... have you checked your spam folder? It's coming from [email protected], not my main gmail account.

Is anyone still seeing problems with these downloads? I think I fixed everything but someone left me a Facebook comment yesterday morning and I'm not sure if that was before or after I thought I had everything updated...

Thank you so much for these awesome flyers and newsletters!
I sent the stoneware one this morning and have 2 orders!! Together, they're enough for a catalog party...I may get 2 in before the 15th, yet!
THANK YOU!

It was me, Joy and it was before it was corrected. I just added #4 as "Bacon" and went with the 101 ways! :) You're the Bomb Lady!

OK, one of the gals who purchased new stoneware from this email has requested the recipes for some of the items that were on the list.
I think I can figure out some of them...but is there a good place to find the ingredients for most of these?

Quesadillas
Low-fat oven fried chicken
Apple pie tarts :confused:
Hash browns topped with egg and cheese
Ham & cheese crescent pockets
Low fat homemade tortilla chips
Baked Artichoke Squares :confused:
Fig bars :confused:
Potato skins
Apple braids
Baked apples
Stuffed baked squash
Home made granola
Low-fat baked potato chips

how do i get my cc website emails onto another avenue to send them? do they all cost?

It looks great Joy ... only thing is ... I'm not sending this to everybody because I was a bit late in sending my Feb. news and don't want to spam people. I'm only sending to those who have told me they are interested in stoneware when I call them by phone. Contacted 3 people this week and all 3 placed an order! (But one is returning her broken stone and getting other items instead.)

Hash browns topped with egg and cheese

A very similar recipe is in the new season's best ... Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

The tortilla chips are just corn tortillias, spritzed with oil and sprinked with salt, and cut with the pizza cutter.

1. What is included in the Stoneware Sale eblast?

The Stoneware Sale eblast includes a variety of stoneware products at discounted prices, such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and grill pans.

2. How long is the Stoneware Sale available?

The Stoneware Sale is available for a limited time only, usually for a week or two. Make sure to check the eblast for specific dates.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the Stoneware Sale items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any Stoneware Sale items you purchase.

4. Are there any new stoneware products included in the eblast?

Yes, the eblast may include new stoneware products that have recently been released. Keep an eye out for these exciting new items!

5. Can I host a party and earn free stoneware during the Stoneware Sale?

No, the Stoneware Sale is a special promotion and does not qualify for host rewards. However, you can still earn free products by hosting a separate party outside of the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Aun
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • jcwarr