• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Stoneware Safe? Discover the Truth About Lead Content

In summary, Pampered Chef stoneware is safe to use as it is made from natural clay and does not contain any harmful materials or lead. It is marked with a "lead-free" stamp and can be used in the microwave. Metal utensils can also be used on the stoneware without causing damage.
kjxon
Could someone tell me if the stoneware has lead in it? I had a customer ask me that but i told them i wouldn't think so but i will make sure.

Thanks

Our stoneware is the only stoneware on the market that is FDA certified lead free. :D

Good to know! I will have to bring that up when I talk about stoneware at my shows!

Gillian Wright

Now, here is a question...why would anyone's (as in makers of stoneware) stones have lead in them? Hello, doesn't that seem a little dangerous to anyone else?

Obviously, other manufactureres wouldn't want to have lead in them. But they haven't gone to the trouble or expense to prove that they are lead-free, at least in the eyes of the FDA. They may claim to be lead-free, but aren't endorsed by the FDA as being lead-free.

1. Is Pampered Chef stoneware safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef stoneware products are safe to use. Our stoneware is made from natural clay that is mined from the earth and contains no harmful materials.

2. Does Pampered Chef stoneware contain lead?

No, our stoneware does not contain lead. We have strict quality control measures in place to ensure that our stoneware is safe and lead-free.

3. How do I know if my Pampered Chef stoneware is safe?

All Pampered Chef stoneware products are marked with a stamp that says "lead-free" to indicate that it has been tested and found to be safe for use.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. It is designed to withstand high temperatures and can go from the microwave to the oven without any issues.

5. Is it safe to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, you can use metal utensils on our stoneware without worrying about damaging it. Our stoneware is designed to be durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • christyh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • stefani2