• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Stoneware: Tips for Making Homemade Pizza on the Grill

In summary, Pampered Chef stoneware can be used on the grill and can withstand high temperatures up to 450°F. To use stoneware on the grill, preheat it for 10-15 minutes before adding food. It does not need to be seasoned beforehand, but can be lightly oiled if food sticks. Stoneware is safe to use on both gas and charcoal grills. To clean, allow it to cool and wash with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Soaking may be necessary for stubborn residues. Do not use metal utensils or harsh cleaners on stoneware.
jwpamp
Can you grill on the stoneware as long as it is NOT over direct heat? My family LOVES homemade pizza, and I would like to make it in the summer, but I hate to turn on the oven. Is there a way to use any stoneware on the grill? Gas or charcoal?:confused:

NO--I wouldn't do it. It says NO in the use and care.

I have a ceramic charcoal grill that came with a huge pizza stone, therefore I assumed it was okay to put other stones on it and they didn't break..... I'm always careful just because I'm not sure what they can take..

Emma

lol, wow Debbie, we both posted in the same minute!

I was told we can grill over indirect heat. I heard this in a conference workshop.... If it's not in the product use & care, I would email HO and ask for clarification before presenting it to guests.

I have heard not too, but my husband did it once and made a pizza on the grill over direct heat. I freaked out until I saw my stone was still in one piece. But I don't think I would recommend it.

I have a customer who doesHe uses the Rectanlge Baker on his grill all the time. Gas of course on the not hot side. He simply does not turn on that side at all. It works just like an oven so why not? Oh, his baker is 2 years old and has been on the grill every summer at least twice a week. (2 summers). I just asked to make sure.
So...

1. Can I use Pampered Chef stoneware on the grill?

Yes, our stoneware is designed to be used on the grill. It can withstand high temperatures up to 450°F and is safe for use with direct heat.

2. How do I use stoneware on the grill?

To use stoneware on the grill, preheat it on the grill for 10-15 minutes before adding your food. This will ensure even cooking and prevent food from sticking. Once the stoneware is preheated, you can place your food on it and continue grilling as usual.

3. Do I need to season my stoneware before using it on the grill?

No, our stoneware comes pre-seasoned and ready to use. However, if you notice food sticking to the stoneware, you can lightly season it with oil before use.

4. Can I use stoneware on both gas and charcoal grills?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use on both gas and charcoal grills. Just make sure to follow the same preheating instructions for both types of grills.

5. How do I clean stoneware after using it on the grill?

After using stoneware on the grill, allow it to cool completely before cleaning. You can wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use any metal utensils or harsh cleaners on stoneware, as it can damage the surface. If there are any stubborn food residues, you can soak the stoneware in warm water before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinpcmorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chefstover2