• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Stoneware Molds and Holders? Get More Info Here!

In summary, stoneware molds are used for shaping food and holders are used for storing and serving food. Both are safe to use in the oven and can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. They are also safe to use in the dishwasher and freezer, but handwashing is recommended for longevity.
Sjoneschef
Gold Member
I have twelve stoneware molds and two holders I would love to sell. I would like to clear $50.00 dollars out of them so I would ask seller to pay shipping. You may contact me with any information. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0087 (1).JPG
    IMG_0087 (1).JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_0086 (1).JPG
    IMG_0086 (1).JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 528
Sorry ment buyer pays shipping

I am interested in the molds and holders, but I would need to know the size of the molds and the shipping cost before making a purchase. Can you provide more information about the molds and holders? Thank you.

1. What is the difference between stoneware molds and holders?

Stoneware molds are used for shaping food, while holders are used for storing and serving food. Molds are typically used in the oven, while holders can be used in both the oven and microwave.

2. Are stoneware molds and holders safe to use in the oven?

Yes, both stoneware molds and holders are safe to use in the oven. They are made from a durable, heat-resistant material that can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

3. How do I clean my stoneware molds and holders?

Stoneware molds and holders can be cleaned with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the surface of the stoneware.

4. Can I use stoneware molds and holders in the dishwasher?

Yes, stoneware molds and holders are dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

5. Can I use stoneware molds and holders in the freezer?

Yes, stoneware molds and holders are safe to use in the freezer. They can withstand freezing temperatures without cracking or breaking, making them a convenient option for storing and freezing food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
Replies
Views
lauras67
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg