• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Stunning Stoneware Chocolate Molds in Minutes | Easy Recipe

In summary, MSmith suggests making a clay decoration out of a drinking straw to hang ornaments from and using different colors of chocolate to decorate the stars and stripes on the Patriotic mold.
MSmith
I just made the cutest thing and it was soooo easy! I had never used these molds before, but decided to try this recipe that was given at my last cluster mtg. This is my newest friend!

Freeze your stoneware mold for at least 1 hour. Melt 2 squares of almond bark in microcooker. Pour into mold (spread it out quickly so that there's no additional cooling marks). Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Pops out easy and you have a beautiful chocolate mold!

I'm giving away one (chocolate, that is) as a door prize at my shows this month to hit home about America's 2nd Harvest & Round-up.

that sounds like a great idea. I had always heard that you could not put hot stuff on a cold stone, that it would crack. But if you tried it and it works it sounds like a great gift giving idea.

Thanks MSmith for the idea! I've been looking for ideas on how to use the heart mold and haven't found any I really liked until now! Thanks again! :p

luvs2sellit said:
that sounds like a great idea. I had always heard that you could not put hot stuff on a cold stone, that it would crack. But if you tried it and it works it sounds like a great gift giving idea.

It's worse to put cold stuff on a hot stone - that will definitely cause thermal shock.

I'm thinking that since it doesn't take all that much heat to melt chocolate that the temperature differential won't matter?

Anyway, I love the idea and I am going to try it on Saturday. :)

Have you done the Cinnamon Heart mold? It makes a lot, and you don't have to wait for the mold to freeze. You make a lot then let them all dry. They smell wonderful and make great hostess gifts, without worrying that they'll melt! Especially good for the holiday seasons!
1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon
1 1/4 cups applesauce (not chunky)
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons white school glue
Additional ground cinnamon

1. Mix cinnamon, applesauce and glue in Classic Batter Bowl. Remove from batter bowl; knead mixture until firm and clay-like. Refrigerate 30 minutes.

2. Sprinkle Peace on Earth Heart Cookie Mold lightly with additional cinnamon; invert mold and tap sides to remove any excess cinnamon. Firmly press a portion of the dough into mold. If dough is sticky, lightly sprinkle hands with additional cinnamon.

3. Run Serrated Bread Knife flat across top of mold to trim off excess dough. For a clean edge, gently pull dough away from edge of mold with finger.

4. To release dough from mold, cover cutting board with a clean folded kitchen towel; hold mold perpendicular to cutting board and lightly tap mold on cutting board until dough starts to release. Transfer molded dough to flat surface. Repeat with remaining dough.

5. To make clay decorations into hanging ornaments, poke hole near top of dough with drinking straw. Place clay decorations on Stackable Cooling Rack. Allow to dry, about 5 days. Thread ribbon through hole and tie securely.

Yield: 4-5 decorations

Cook’s Tips: Cinnamon may be purchased inexpensively where bulk foods are sold.

Wow!That's a really cool idea, MSmith (sorry, I didn't catch your first name and now I can't click on your profile in this reply screen)

I think it would be pretty to do this season's Patriotic mold with white chocolate in the stars area, and milk choocolate in the stripes section. Or you could do the whole thing in dark chocolate then "paint" (or fill) the star wells in white chocolate and the stripe wells in milk chocolate. Similar to what they did in the catalog, but with 3 different colors of chocolate.

What is "Stoneware Mold Chocolate"?

"Stoneware Mold Chocolate" is a type of baking pan made from stoneware material that is specifically designed for creating chocolate desserts, such as molded chocolates or chocolate bars.

How do I use the Stoneware Mold Chocolate?

To use the Stoneware Mold Chocolate, preheat your oven according to the recipe's instructions. Then, lightly grease the mold with cooking spray or butter. Pour your melted chocolate into the mold and place it in the oven. Once the chocolate has hardened, carefully remove it from the mold.

Can I use the Stoneware Mold Chocolate in the microwave?

No, the Stoneware Mold Chocolate is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed to be used in the oven only.

Do I need to season the Stoneware Mold Chocolate before using it?

No, the Stoneware Mold Chocolate does not require seasoning before use. However, it is recommended to wash the mold with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before first use.

How do I clean and care for the Stoneware Mold Chocolate?

To clean the Stoneware Mold Chocolate, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the mold, as this can damage the stoneware material. It is also recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing the hot mold in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies