• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Max Heat Temp for Stoneware | Oven-Safe Stoneware FAQs

In summary, the maximum heat temperature for Pampered Chef stoneware is 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not safe to use in the microwave and should only be used in conventional ovens. To clean the stoneware, hot water and a nylon scraper or brush should be used, avoiding soap and dishwashers. Metal utensils should not be used on the stoneware, instead opting for nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils. The stoneware can be put in the freezer, but should be allowed to come to room temperature before being placed in a preheated oven to prevent thermal shock.
pkd09
Silver Member
A customer at my show yesterday asked a question I have never been asked before. What is the MAX temp the stoneware can take in the oven? I went on CC under product information/stoneware and I did not see anything.

Anyone know the answer to this?

its in the use & care for some of them, they all say 450, they are not broiler safe

This is in the use and care:

Stoneware can be used in conventional, convection and microwave ovens, and is freezer-safe. Stoneware is heat-resistant to 450°F (230°C). Do not use Stoneware under broiler or on direct heat source. Follow oven manufacturer's guidelines.

Thank you all. I do not keep the Use and Care because I thought all the info would be on CC under Product Information....guessed wrong!

pkd09 said:
Thank you all. I do not keep the Use and Care because I thought all the info would be on CC under Product Information....guessed wrong!

All of Product Use & Care information IS on CC. I found the same info for stoneware that others posted. The customers can also see them from the online catalog- look at the product page and then there is a Use & Care and Warranty link for them to review.

What is the maximum heat temperature for Pampered Chef stoneware?

The maximum heat temperature for Pampered Chef stoneware is 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use Pampered Chef stoneware in a microwave?

No, Pampered Chef stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in conventional ovens only.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Pampered Chef stoneware is naturally non-stick, so it can be cleaned with hot water and a nylon scraper or brush. Do not use soap or place it in the dishwasher, as this can damage the stoneware.

Can I use metal utensils on Pampered Chef stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

Can I put my Pampered Chef stoneware in the freezer?

Yes, you can put Pampered Chef stoneware in the freezer. However, be sure to allow it to come to room temperature before placing it in a preheated oven to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
whyunfor11ow
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • msunn1973