• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Delicious Stoneware Loaf Pan Recipes?

G
Geoo
We are having a dinner at church tomorrow and I have been asked to make two loaves of bread. So always wanting to show off Pampered Chef products and recipes, I would like to make two different types of bread in my Stoneware Loaf Pans. Does anyone have a recipe or two that they would like to share, that has been tasty and successful in the past?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

If you search "loaf pan" in the files section, you will find lots of recipes.

I love the cinamon swirl bread recipe that comes with the mini-loaf pan. I don't have the recipe with me or I would post it. I know you sprinkle cinamon and sugar in the cresctent roll, then re-roll and sprinkle pecans on top. I used the cinamon sprinkes and added the caramel ones too. You brush the outside of the crescent with an egg. I cannot recipe everything exactly though.

jrstephens said:
If you search "loaf pan" in the files section, you will find lots of recipes.
OHH I had a braindead moment. Thanks, I forgot all about that!!

Jim

1. What are some popular types of bread that can be made in Stoneware Loaf Pans?

Some popular types of bread that can be made in Stoneware Loaf Pans include banana bread, zucchini bread, sourdough bread, whole wheat bread, and artisan bread.

2. Can I use any bread recipe with a Stoneware Loaf Pan?

Yes, you can use any bread recipe with a Stoneware Loaf Pan. However, it is important to adjust the baking time and temperature according to the instructions for the Stoneware Loaf Pan to ensure the best results.

3. How do I properly care for my Stoneware Loaf Pan?

To properly care for your Stoneware Loaf Pan, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before use. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, and do not soak the pan in water for extended periods of time.

4. Can I make gluten-free bread in a Stoneware Loaf Pan?

Yes, you can make gluten-free bread in a Stoneware Loaf Pan. Just make sure to follow a gluten-free bread recipe and adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. How can I prevent my bread from sticking to the Stoneware Loaf Pan?

To prevent your bread from sticking to the Stoneware Loaf Pan, it is important to grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before adding the dough. You can also sprinkle some flour on the greased pan to further prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • smilesarepriceless