• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Inspirations: The Ultimate Cookbook FAQs Answered

In summary, the new Stoneware Inspirations book is a totally new cookbook with new recipes. If you have Stoneware Sensations and More Stoneware Sensations, you will not be getting duplicate recipes, but you will still get the "old" Stoneware Sensations cookbook.
maghawes
Just a quick question about the new cookbook. Is SI a new and revamped verson of old Stoneware Sensations or is it totally new recipes??? I am getting questions, and I haven't recieved my copy yet, so I need some help answering them. If I have a customer who already has Stoneware Sensations and More Stoneware Sensations... will they be getting a lot of duplicate recipes if they go ahead and get the Stoneware Inspirations??

They are new recipes, so it's a totally new cookbook. Just the IDEA of it being a stoneware-inspired cookbook is how it's like Stoneware Sensations.

By the way, the Pizza Lovers Gift Set DOES still come with the "old" Stoneware Sensations cookbook, so that will be the only way guests can get that old cookbook. We all thought it was a mistake that PC didn't catch because it showed the discontinued cookbook in the gift set, but I learned last night at my cluster meeting that this is correct.

I didn't catch that, Becky--thanks for the heads up!

I love the new Stoneware Inspirations book...I've made the Crab Rangoon Dip, the Italian Meatloaf, and the Florentine Stuffed Chicken...all wonderful (although I think the meatloaf tasted more like a big meatball :))

I love the "Table for Two" Section--great for all those who say they don't cook because there's only themselves, or two of them. What a great cross-sell with the new Small Round Stone!

I love the new cookbook too! I haven't tried to make anything from it except two desserts. I have made the Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie which is very good if you like mousse (It turns out just like the picture too!) and today I made theTruffle brownies with my recruiter so right now they are cooling before I can do the topping. I think this brownie recipe is cool b/c I haven't made brownies from scratch before. I think I've made everything else by scratch (I'm a baker not a cooker) but never a brownie. ;)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the new cookbook. Stoneware Inspirations is a completely new and revamped version of our old Stoneware Sensations cookbook. It features brand new recipes and techniques for cooking with stoneware. If your customers already have Stoneware Sensations and More Stoneware Sensations, they may find a few duplicate recipes in Stoneware Inspirations, but the majority of the recipes are new and unique. I hope this helps answer your questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is Stoneware Inspirations?

Stoneware Inspirations is a line of high-quality, durable stoneware products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What makes Stoneware Inspirations different from other stoneware products?

Our Stoneware Inspirations products are made from a unique blend of natural clays, resulting in a non-porous stoneware that is more resistant to cracking and staining than traditional stoneware.

3. How do I care for my Stoneware Inspirations products?

To ensure the longevity of your Stoneware Inspirations products, it is important to season them before use and avoid extreme temperature changes. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use Stoneware Inspirations in the microwave?

Yes, our Stoneware Inspirations products are safe for use in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill.

5. What type of recipes are best for Stoneware Inspirations?

Stoneware Inspirations is perfect for a wide range of recipes, from casseroles and roasts to desserts and breads. Its even heat distribution and retention make it ideal for any dish that requires consistent cooking temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies