• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Stones Used to Have Lifetime Warranties?

In summary, there is some confusion about the warranty on the stoneware products sold by the company. While some believe there is a lifetime warranty, it has been confirmed that the warranty is actually for three years. It is possible that a consultant may have given incorrect information in order to make more sales. The customer service team can provide more information and assistance with warranty claims. It has been suggested to offer a discount to the customer in order to resolve the issue.
tiffanypc05
My recruit just called and said she had a lady that owns a stone that has cracked. The lady says she doesn't remember who she bought the stone from or when she got it. I explained to my recruit that you can look at the bottom of the stone to see how old it is. But the thing is , the lady thought it had a lifetime warranty on it. My aunt bought one a few years ago and said that hers was supposed to have a lifetime warranty on it too. So my question is did the stones used to have a lifetime warranty on them and now it's only a three year warranty? I thought I read another thread on here about this but can't seem to find it...I don't know what to do...please help!

I don't think so, maybe a consultant was misinforming them about a lifetime warrantee in order to sell more stoneware. As far as I know it has always been a 3 year warentee!

This question just came up during a meeting. It has always been 3 years. Alot of us newbies thought it was lifetime.

Thank youThank you for responding...I was kind of getting worried about it....my aunt(who is my recruit) said the consultant was just probably giving out false info. She was probably doing it to sell a lot of stoneware. I told my aunt to offer the lady 40% off of that stone in april(kit enchancement) so that lady would be happy and my aunt wouldn't have any money out of pocket.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the cracked stone. It's definitely important to check the bottom of the stone to determine its age and warranty. From my understanding, our stones do come with a lifetime warranty, but it's always best to double check with our customer service team to confirm. They can also help with any warranty claims. I would suggest reaching out to them for further assistance. I hope everything gets resolved for your recruit and her customer. Take care!

1. What does the lifetime warranty for stones mean?

The lifetime warranty for stones means that if the stone used to have a defect or become damaged due to regular use, it can be replaced for free by Pampered Chef.

2. How long does the lifetime warranty last?

The lifetime warranty for stones lasts for the entire lifetime of the original owner.

3. Does the lifetime warranty cover accidental damage?

No, the lifetime warranty does not cover accidental damage. It only covers defects or damage due to regular use.

4. Can I get a replacement for my stone even if I don't have the original receipt?

Yes, you can still get a replacement for your stone even if you don't have the original receipt. You will just need to provide some proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement or order confirmation email.

5. How do I request a replacement for my stone under the lifetime warranty?

You can request a replacement for your stone by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service department. They will guide you through the process and may ask for some information or photos of the damaged stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Juddel
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef