• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware HELP!!!

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
My recruit just called and said she had a lady that owns a stone that has cracked. The lady says she doesn't remember who she bought the stone from or when she got it. I explained to my recruit that you can look at the bottom of the stone to see how old it is. But the thing is , the lady thought it had a lifetime warranty on it. My aunt bought one a few years ago and said that hers was supposed to have a lifetime warranty on it too. So my question is did the stones used to have a lifetime warranty on them and now it's only a three year warranty? I thought I read another thread on here about this but can't seem to find it...I don't know what to do...please help!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I don't think so, maybe a consultant was misinforming them about a lifetime warrantee in order to sell more stoneware. As far as I know it has always been a 3 year warentee!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
This question just came up during a meeting. It has always been 3 years. Alot of us newbies thought it was lifetime.

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
Thank you

Thank you for responding...I was kind of getting worried about it....my aunt(who is my recruit) said the consultant was just probably giving out false info. She was probably doing it to sell a lot of stoneware. I told my aunt to offer the lady 40% off of that stone in april(kit enchancement) so that lady would be happy and my aunt wouldn't have any money out of pocket.