• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the History of Stoneware Heart Molds: Find Rare Collectibles for Sale!

In summary, stoneware heart molds have a long history dating back to ancient civilizations, but gained popularity during the Victorian era as a symbol of love. Rare stoneware heart molds can be identified by unique designs and markings, and should be used with caution as some may contain harmful materials. They can be found at antique shops, online marketplaces, and through connections with other collectors. To care for stoneware heart molds, handle them gently, avoid extreme temperatures, and store them properly.
emmabelle47
I have a host who collected a few of these molds and was wondering when they stopped making them. She didn't tell me what years she had, so she may have missed the last year they made them. Can I search this somewhere- what they looked like every year? If anyone has any for sale, please let me know. Thanks!!

The Patriotic heart available in 2005-2006 was the last one. 2006-2007 was the first heart trivet. The one we have now is the second one in the series.

The first one was 1991 there were 15 years but in I think 2004 or 5 there were 4 one for each season. so 19 total molds.

I have 3 of the Patriotic Hearts if you or anyone else needs them. $7 each + shipping. I also have 3 of the 2006 Heart Trivets, which I'm selling for $10 + shipping. I prefer Paypal, but will accept Money Order.

Mary

just pm'd emmabelle

chefmary said:
I have 3 of the Patriotic Hearts if you or anyone else needs them. $7 each + shipping. I also have 3 of the 2006 Heart Trivets, which I'm selling for $10 + shipping. I prefer Paypal, but will accept Money Order.

Mary

Mary I think someone was looking for the 06 Heart Trivet within the last month or so.

What is the history behind stoneware heart molds?

The use of stoneware molds for baking and cooking can be traced back to ancient civilizations such as the Greeks and Romans. However, the use of stoneware heart molds specifically gained popularity during the Victorian era in Europe as a symbol of love and affection.

How can I identify a rare stoneware heart mold?

Rare stoneware heart molds often have intricate designs and markings, such as the manufacturer's name or date of creation, on the bottom of the mold. They may also be made of a unique type of stoneware or have a distinct shape or size compared to more common molds.

Are all stoneware heart molds safe to use for cooking and baking?

Not all stoneware heart molds are safe for cooking and baking. Some older molds may contain lead or other harmful materials, so it is important to research and only use molds that are specifically labeled as food-safe. It is also recommended to avoid using stoneware molds in the microwave or dishwasher.

Where can I find rare stoneware heart molds for sale?

Rare stoneware heart molds can often be found at antique shops, flea markets, and online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. You can also attend collectible and antique shows or join online groups or forums dedicated to stoneware collecting to connect with other collectors and potentially find rare molds for sale.

How should I care for my stoneware heart molds?

To preserve the integrity and value of your stoneware heart molds, it is important to handle them with care and avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean them, and store them in a dry, cool place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • scottcooks