• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Stoneware Heart Mold is Missing?

In summary, the "Stoneware Heart Mold" is made of natural clay and can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. It is safe to use in the microwave, but should not be preheated. To prevent sticking, it is recommended to lightly grease the mold with cooking spray or butter. The mold is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everone, I have a customer that is missing one of the stoneware heart molds. She has the following three:

Peace on Earth
Patriot Heart
Anniversary Heart

Does anyone know which one she is missing? Also, does anyone have the one she is missing to sell? Thank you.

Brenda K., Independent Director

There are a LOT that she's missing!There were 15 years of them, and in 2003/4 there were 4 (4 seasons).
Patriotic heart was 2005, the last year
Bountiful Heart, 2004
Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, 2003-2004
Peace on Earth, 2002
Hospitality Heart, 2001
Anniversary Heart, 2000

Thank you for letting me know. I started selling in 2006 and I didn't have any of these. She only wants one to fill her collection so I guess if someone has any of the three she doesn't have, let me know. THank you.

Brenda K.

What is the "Stoneware Heart Mold" made of?

The "Stoneware Heart Mold" is made of natural clay that has been fired at a high temperature to create a durable and non-porous surface for baking.

How do I clean the "Stoneware Heart Mold"?

The "Stoneware Heart Mold" can be easily cleaned with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Can I use the "Stoneware Heart Mold" in the microwave?

Yes, the "Stoneware Heart Mold" is safe to use in the microwave, as long as it is not preheated. It is recommended to follow the recipe instructions for the best results.

How do I prevent sticking when using the "Stoneware Heart Mold"?

To prevent sticking, it is recommended to lightly grease the mold with a cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also sprinkle some flour on the surface for extra protection.

Is the "Stoneware Heart Mold" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Stoneware Heart Mold" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and a mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • hmolah
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • roxylady