• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 20% Off Stoneware Lid for Your Guest Purchase - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the offer allows you to receive a 20% discount on a stoneware lid for every guest purchase you make. To redeem the offer, simply make a guest purchase and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout, with no promo code needed. There is no limit to how many stoneware lids you can purchase at the discounted price, however the offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The offer expires on a specified date, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts.
fatchef
I have a question: I have a guest who wishes to purchase the lid (stoneware), but I can't find the discounted (20%) lid on the PP. Is the lid not on sale or what??!!

I am pretty confused, I thought the only items not for sale are the plate and the heart stones. :confused:

rectangular lid/or bowl Item #G435 price $30.60

Sorry price is $30.80 I made a typo

It's not the lid/bowl, it's the rectangular baker lid that runs for $14.50 without the sale, but I can't seem to find the discounted baker lid on PP.

HELP!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

The covers aren't for sale......just the actual stoneware. The covers are still full price.

Sandy

What is the offer for getting 20% off a stoneware lid for my guest purchase?

The offer allows you to receive a 20% discount on a stoneware lid for every guest purchase you make. This is a limited time offer, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

How do I redeem the offer for 20% off a stoneware lid?

To redeem the offer, simply make a guest purchase and the discount will automatically be applied to your stoneware lid at checkout. No promo code is needed.

Is there a limit to how many stoneware lids I can purchase at a discounted price?

No, there is no limit. You can purchase as many stoneware lids as you want at the discounted price for each guest purchase you make.

Can I use this offer in combination with other discounts or promotions?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid on the stoneware lid for your guest purchase.

When does this limited time offer expire?

The offer expires on the date specified in the promotion. Make sure to take advantage of it before it's too late!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • nikkijo