• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much are these retired Pampered Chef stoneware gingerbread sets worth?

In summary, the retired stoneware gingerbread sets that Pampered Chef used to sell are available for purchase by interested parties. The sets are still in the original packaging and can be purchased for $26.50. Shipping is not included.
ChefLAM
Hi everyone! I had a past host call me to say that he has been doing some sorting and cleaning and just discovered the retired stoneware gingerbread sets that Pampered Chef used to sell. This was before my time as a consultant and his wife passed away and he's been going through each room of the house and found the following items in boxes. He says he can only remember her using maybe one of the sets once. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the sets let me know so we might be able to make a deal to help him out. Oh, and if you're not interested in purchasing but might know how much they used to sell for that would be helpful, too. Thanks!:)

Stoneware Gingerbread school/post office kit Item #1805
Stoneware Gingerbread train Item #1806
Stoneware Gingerbread House Kit Item #1800

I collect gb and would be very interested, please let me know what he is asking.

My director thought they went for $25-$35 dollars when they were being sold. I checkedk on ebay (I know :( ) to see what they were going for and they are being listed anywhere from $20-$35. If you want to make an offer I can ask him if he is interested. The shipping would be from Michigan so I don't know what that would be exactly. Thanks for your interest. :)

I have only been selling since '07 but was going through some cookbooks and there was a catalog from 2000. As I flipped through I found the gingerbread molds - what a coincidence!
house kit - $26.50
Post office - $21.50
train - $18.75

Thanks so much chef charity! I really appreciate it! That was quite a coincidence! LOL!

A bit of trivia about these items: I remember when they retired (all three at once) and the house kit (which included a packet of royal icing mix and a color "brochure" with instructions (and, by the way, I believe I still have a few of these)) sold out fairly quickly - the company sent both the post office and train as a compensation to anyone who ordered the house & didn't get it. They had the option to return them & get their refund. I have all three and used only the house (made chocolate wedding chapel & a halloween haunted house) - I've debated whether or not to sell them as I have not touched them in years. Hmmmm.....

I would be interested in getting these!!! Are they still for sale?

yes they are. As you can see from above what the original prices were for the items. They are still in the box and if they were used, they were only used once. Make an offer and I'll let my past host know. We'll have to let you know about shipping.
Thanks!

Q: How do I care for my Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces?

To care for your Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces, you should hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware. It is also recommended to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as putting hot stoneware in cold water, as it can cause cracking or breakage.

Q: Can I use my Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces in the microwave?

No, Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces are not safe for use in the microwave. The stoneware may crack or break if exposed to high heat. It is recommended to use the stoneware in the oven or on the stovetop only.

Q: How do I prevent my Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces from sticking?

Before each use, lightly oil the stoneware with a cooking spray or rub with a small amount of oil. This will help prevent food from sticking and make clean up easier. You can also place parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on the stoneware before baking.

Q: Can I use metal utensils on my Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the stoneware.

Q: Are Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces dishwasher safe?

Yes, Stoneware Gingerbread Pieces are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh detergents or heat in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies