1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stoneware Gingerbread pieces

1. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Hi everyone! I had a past host call me to say that he has been doing some sorting and cleaning and just discovered the retired stoneware gingerbread sets that Pampered Chef used to sell. This was before my time as a consultant and his wife passed away and he's been going through each room of the house and found the following items in boxes. He says he can only remember her using maybe one of the sets once. If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the sets let me know so we might be able to make a deal to help him out. Oh, and if you're not interested in purchasing but might know how much they used to sell for that would be helpful, too. Thanks!:)

Stoneware Gingerbread school/post office kit Item #1805
    Stoneware Gingerbread train Item #1806
    Stoneware Gingerbread House Kit Item #1800

Oct 16, 2009
  2. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

I collect gb and would be very interested, please let me know what he is asking.

Oct 16, 2009
  3. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

My director thought they went for $25-$35 dollars when they were being sold. I checkedk on ebay (I know :( ) to see what they were going for and they are being listed anywhere from $20-$35. If you want to make an offer I can ask him if he is interested. The shipping would be from Michigan so I don't know what that would be exactly. Thanks for your interest. :)

Oct 17, 2009
  4. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I have only been selling since '07 but was going through some cookbooks and there was a catalog from 2000. As I flipped through I found the gingerbread molds - what a coincidence!
    house kit - $26.50
    Post office - $21.50
    train - $18.75

Oct 17, 2009
  5. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Thanks so much chef charity! I really appreciate it! That was quite a coincidence! LOL!

Oct 17, 2009
  6. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

A bit of trivia about these items: I remember when they retired (all three at once) and the house kit (which included a packet of royal icing mix and a color "brochure" with instructions (and, by the way, I believe I still have a few of these)) sold out fairly quickly - the company sent both the post office and train as a compensation to anyone who ordered the house & didn't get it. They had the option to return them & get their refund. I have all three and used only the house (made chocolate wedding chapel & a halloween haunted house) - I've debated whether or not to sell them as I have not touched them in years. Hmmmm.....

7. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

I would be interested in getting these!!! Are they still for sale?

Oct 18, 2009
  8. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

yes they are. As you can see from above what the original prices were for the items. They are still in the box and if they were used, they were only used once. Make an offer and I'll let my past host know. We'll have to let you know about shipping.
    Thanks!

Oct 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted