• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold ?

In summary, the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold is a perfect size of 8.5 inches by 9 inches for creating a festive and delicious gingerbread house. It is also oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and can be used to make a variety of desserts. To care for the mold, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads.
mrssyvo
Does anyone have a one they woudl like to sell? My step-daughter (and on my team) is looking for one for a customer

Gingerbread moldI have one, but it is used.
Amy

I always see them pop up on ebay. I bet this fall there will be a bunch as we get closer to Christmas time. :D

Yep, there are tons here: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=pampered+chef+gingerbread&category0=

1. What is the size of the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold?

The Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold measures 8.5 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for creating a festive and delicious gingerbread house.

2. Can the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold be used in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can I use the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold to make other types of desserts?

Yes, the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold can be used to make a variety of desserts, such as cakes, brownies, and even savory dishes like quiches and casseroles.

5. How do I care for my Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold?

To ensure the longevity of your Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads that can scratch the surface. Also, allow the mold to cool down completely before cleaning or adding more batter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies