• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Fluted Pan in Pressure Cooker?

In summary, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is a versatile and durable cooking pan that can be used in both pressure cookers and ovens. It is specifically designed to withstand high heat and pressure, making it safe for use in pressure cookers. To use, simply place the pan in the pressure cooker and follow the recipe instructions. The pan is also dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. It is perfect for making desserts due to its fluted design that ensures even cooking.
pamperedchefdudeky
I have a customer that cooked her holiday fruitcakes in a metal pan in a pressure cooker last year. She asked if the stoneware could be put in a pressure cooker. I told her that I didn't know, but I would try and get that information for her. Does anyone have any insight or information on this?

On instinct, I would absolutely NO WAY, but I would call HO to be sure.

I would be very leary until I heard back from HO and see what they say, but after you hear from them please post their response so we will know for future use.

My first instinct would be NO as well, but I would definitely contact the Test Kitchens on that one.

Thanks all. I have a call in to the test kitchens. I will post when I get their reply.

Here was the response from the test kitchens:
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens. We do not recommend using stoneware in a pressure cooker."

1. How do I use the Stoneware Fluted Pan in a pressure cooker?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is designed to be used in a pressure cooker to create delicious and evenly cooked dishes. Simply place the pan inside the pressure cooker and follow the recipe instructions as you normally would. The pan can withstand high heat and pressure, making it perfect for pressure cooking.

2. Is the Stoneware Fluted Pan safe to use in a pressure cooker?

Yes, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is specifically designed to be used in a pressure cooker. It is made from durable stoneware that can withstand high heat and pressure, making it safe to use in a pressure cooker. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific pressure cooker.

3. Can I use the Stoneware Fluted Pan in the oven as well?

Yes, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is versatile and can be used in both pressure cookers and ovens. It is safe to use at high temperatures and is perfect for baking, roasting, and more. Just be sure to follow the temperature and cooking time instructions for your specific recipe.

4. How do I clean and care for the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. However, if there are stubborn stains or residue, you can also clean it by hand with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the pan, as they can damage the stoneware.

5. Can I use the Stoneware Fluted Pan to make desserts in a pressure cooker?

Yes, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is perfect for making desserts in a pressure cooker. Its fluted design creates beautiful and evenly cooked cakes, tarts, and more. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions and adjust the cooking time accordingly. Your desserts will come out perfectly every time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Beckycooks
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • casescafe