• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 20% on Stoneware with PPP | Apply Discount Code Now!

In summary, the discount you receive on stoneware through Pampered Chef's Personal Preferred Pricing (PPP) program depends on your consultant's level within the company. You can combine your PPP discount with other discounts or promotions, but it will only apply to the original price of the stoneware. To enroll in the PPP program, you must sign up to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. The PPP discount is available for all stoneware products, including new releases and limited edition items. It can be used for both personal and business purposes, but must be purchased through your consultant's personal website.
TheFreddiesCook
How do you apply the 20% discount when you enter stoneware on PPP? It doesn's seem to do it automatically... Help!

You need to enter the guest special code. If you don't have it, click on the magnifying glass, scroll down to guest special and then click on the item you want to enter.

HTH!

If it's not taking the guest special code, you have a date issue. Verify that it's a Feb show date AND that it's Feb 2010 and not Feb 2009. ;)

Sheila said:
If it's not taking the guest special code, you have a date issue. Verify that it's a Feb show date AND that it's Feb 2010 and not Feb 2009. ;)

And make sure your P3 has done an update.

An easy way to find the special codes....when you go to the Item # Box, click on the magnifying glass to the left of it. Then in the "Category" drop-down box, select "Guest Special". It will pull up the Guest Special items- in this case, stones on sale- and have their codes there. You can just highlight the one you want, and it automatically enters it for you.You can do the same when searching for Host Special items too. SOOOOO much easier than pulling out or opening the flyer every time to find the code. :)

1. How much of a discount do I receive on stoneware through Pampered Chef's Personal Preferred Pricing (PPP) program?

The discount you receive on stoneware through PPP depends on your consultant's level within the company. Consultants receive a 10% discount, senior consultants receive a 20% discount, and executive directors receive a 25% discount on stoneware.

2. Can I combine my PPP discount with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your PPP discount with other discounts or promotions offered by Pampered Chef. However, the discount will only apply to the original price of the stoneware, not the discounted price.

3. How do I enroll in the PPP program?

To enroll in the PPP program, you must sign up to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have signed up, you will automatically receive the PPP discount on all stoneware products.

4. Is the PPP discount available for all stoneware products?

Yes, the PPP discount is available for all stoneware products, including any new releases or limited edition items. However, the discount may vary for some products depending on your consultant's level.

5. Can I use my PPP discount to purchase stoneware for my personal use or is it only for business purposes?

The PPP discount is available for both personal and business use. You can use your discount to purchase stoneware for your own kitchen or as gifts for friends and family. However, please note that the discount is only available for purchases made through your consultant's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Blueskychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Blueskychef
Replies