• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Stoneware Crock - Buy/Sell Here!

In summary, the stoneware crock measures 6 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, making it suitable for dips, sauces, and other small dishes. It is both microwave and oven safe up to 450°F and can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. The crock can also be used for storing food in the refrigerator, as long as the food has cooled down before being placed inside. It comes with a secure lid to keep food fresh and prevent spills. Additionally, the stoneware crock is safe for use in the oven, making it perfect for baking small dishes like individual casseroles or desserts.
ckmom002
im looking for a stoneware crock if anyone has one they want to sell plz let me know.

Dark Green CrockI do believe that I still have the dark green crock. I moved across the country a few months ago, so I don't know,but I will double check.

CranberryI am looking for a cranberry crock. Please email me directly if you have one. Please include price and Shipping to zip code 95366.

Thanks!

1. What is the size of the stoneware crock?

The stoneware crock measures 6 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, making it the perfect size for dips, sauces, and other small dishes.

2. Is the stoneware crock microwave and oven safe?

Yes, the stoneware crock is both microwave and oven safe up to 450°F. It is also safe for use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the stoneware crock to store food in the refrigerator?

Yes, the stoneware crock is safe for use in the refrigerator. It is recommended to let the food cool down before placing it in the crock to prevent any damage.

4. Does the stoneware crock come with a lid?

Yes, the stoneware crock comes with a lid that fits securely on top to keep your food fresh and prevent any spills.

5. Can I use the stoneware crock for cooking in the oven?

Yes, the stoneware crock is safe for use in the oven up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking small dishes such as individual casseroles or desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefdonna
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef_joyce
  • rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • twinchefs