• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uses for a Stoneware Crock & Beer Bread Gift Set

In summary, the stoneware crock can be used for displaying your nylon utensils, holding food, or holding wine. Other users have used it for meatloaf, quick breads, and ice cream.
Mystik
I was thinking about getting the stoneware crock and beer bread gift set before they are discontinued, but am wondering what uses the crock has other than making breads in. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience?

CrockYou can use it to display your nylon utensils on your kitchen counter when you're not using it for beer bread.

I have several crocks. I have never used them to make bread. I think they are beautiful. So, I have 1 filled with my nylon tools, 1 filled with bamboo tools and scrapers, 1 filled with stainless steel tools, and 1 filled with knives...all in my kitchen. I also have 1 in my bathroom that holds my toothbrush, toothpaste and a mirror. You could use it for hairbrushes, flowers, etc. My favorite colors are the cranberry and the cobalt blue. They are expensive, but look beautiful and don't take up a lot of room. I usually carry one to my shows with the tools I need in it. My tool-turn-about is a lot bigger, so I keep it in one of my deep drawers filled with tools I don't use every day.

Another suggestionYou can also use the crocks for filling the crock with jolly rancher candies and using the heart mold to make the jolly rancher candy suckers with the long sucker sticks and place a few around to make a cute arrangement of maybe assorted colors or even using chocolate suckers. Or place the soft rounded rocks, marbles, or the stones you can buy in the craft section to stick the suckers or different items down in it. I too use it for all kinds of things, and think the Cranberry is the prettiest color but probably because I have apple decor in my kitchen. I would love to trade a mint green for a dark green to help match my kitchen better! Any offers...I have 2 new in the box-never taken out? I also enjoy in the summer picking roses off my bush a putting them in there, or even Easter flowers and putting them in there. Oh my gosh, I could go on all night. I am not saying that the person that started this thread is silly, but you have definitely got me a rollin'.lol Oh yeah, and I also put our beer bread in it and take it to our chuch functions all the time and they go gaa gaa over it!...we are Methodist! :D

Angela, I have two hunter green in boxes. Too bad I'm in Canada or we could trade one of each color. I'm a little afraid what the cost would be to ship that far, or if it would even make it intact! :rolleyes:

I use the cranberry crock to hold all of my pens that I take to my shows. It looks nice, hold the pens and allows the guests to see the cranberry color.

PensMy director uses the cranberry crock to hold her pens she also attaches a fake flower to them in fall type colors. When the pens are in the crock it looks like a beautiful bouqet of flowers and she never loses a pen that way.

Kim

Try ThisFreeze the crock. Place the cold crock on the table and keep your bottle of white wine cold! Don't freeze and it can be used with a bottle of red!

Great idea, I would of never thought of that! :D

Thanks for all the great ideas. :)

I now use my crock for my various kitchen tools.

But I also have done meatloaf in it (years ago, before the mini loaf stoneware). And of course quick breads.

Also used it at an ice cream social at church, it kept the ice cream cold longer.

Kris

1. Can I use the stoneware crock for cooking other dishes besides beer bread?

Yes, the stoneware crock is versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, dips, and even desserts.

2. Is the beer bread mix included in the gift set?

Yes, the beer bread mix is included in the gift set along with the stoneware crock and a recipe booklet.

3. Can I use any type of beer for the beer bread?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for the beer bread. However, different types of beer will result in slightly different flavors.

4. How many servings does the stoneware crock & beer bread gift set make?

The stoneware crock & beer bread gift set makes one loaf of beer bread, which serves about 8-10 people.

5. Can I use the stoneware crock in the oven or only in the microwave?

The stoneware crock can be used in both the oven and the microwave. It is safe to use in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg